1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Udemy Marketing

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by CrazySmitty, Jul 3, 2015.

Is everyone here familiar with Udemy? I've been really kinda getting into it lately. And I'm seeing where there's some real potential for people in the IM field to get some followers.

You have to be able to put together a decent course. But if you can do that - come up with something in the IM field - say, YouTube marketing, for example. You can offer it for free, and offer some free resources during the course and build your list. Not only that, but since you're doing the course and interacting with people, you're building a relationship with your list before they even are your list.

I intend explore this some more and I'll post insights and how-to's and whatnot in case anyone here wants to take advantage. I think it's a great opportunity. Some IMers are doing it already, but it is by no means saturated.

CrazySmitty, Jul 3, 2015 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    qwikad.com, Jul 3, 2015 IP
  3. CrazySmitty

CrazySmitty Member

Best Answers:
    Wow. Yeah, that's pretty cool.

CrazySmitty, Jul 3, 2015 IP