1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

UbuDigital CPM Network Review

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Yogy, Mar 6, 2011.

1. digitalads10

digitalads10 Peon

Best Answers:
    Slayerduck, have you sent your invoice to us for Bank Transfer? If so it is being processed.

If not, please send to pubsupport at ubudigital dot com and we will get this done for you ASAP.

Regards

digitalads10, Aug 23, 2011 IP
  2. digitalads10

digitalads10 Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you a publisher of ours? If so, please follow the above instructions.

3. Worthen

Worthen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You need to honor the original contract and it made no mention of requiring pubs to invoice you. Adam has promised me payment and named a date i would be paid by, several times and the date comes and goes and he don't pay, but he always says he hopes to soon. Perhaps it's legal posturing to make it look as if you are making an effort, should the case go to trial.

I never seen such a mess

Worthen, Aug 23, 2011 IP
  4. digitalads10

digitalads10 Peon

Best Answers:
    Steve, please contact us pubsupport at ubudigital dot com. It is new policy that we require pubs to submit invoices with full banking and beneficiary details. We no longer make payments via PayPal.

Thanks!

5. Worthen

Worthen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Moments ago i submitted an invoice with complete bank wire info (2 versions) one for if you want to pay from California and another if you pay from Australia.

Worthen, Aug 23, 2011 IP
  6. genkied

genkied Active Member

Best Answers:
    Got an email they it says that "Yes payments have been processed. Should arrive in 24 hours." , Hopefully it is not a false promise again LOL

genkied, Aug 23, 2011 IP
  7. naspidowany

naspidowany Member

Best Answers:
    I finally got payment for April, June and July.

Over 6000$ on my bank account, thanks Ubu!:)

naspidowany, Aug 24, 2011 IP
  8. pcfun19

pcfun19 Peon

Best Answers:
    Got payment for April too...
    Reduction over 30% as revenue share, as they said, but any way I got my money for April...

pcfun19, Aug 24, 2011 IP
  9. supadupa80

supadupa80 Peon

Best Answers:
    Submitted invoices for April, May and June.

STILL NO PAYMENT!!!!

supadupa80, Aug 24, 2011 IP
  10. IntEZ

IntEZ Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    They promise to pay me 100% earnings plus 5% bonus, yesterday, I got paid, but just 65-70%, not so sure.

IntEZ, Aug 25, 2011 IP
  11. digitalads10

digitalads10 Peon

Best Answers:

If you resend your invoice to pubsupport at ubudigital dot com, we will check to see if it has been processed. If not, we will get onto this ASAP for you.

Regards

UD Staff

digitalads10, Aug 25, 2011 IP
  12. digitalads10

digitalads10 Peon

Best Answers:
    CPM rates are well and truly on the rise. Read this Forbes article about online ad spends - have copied it below.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/roberthof/2011/08/26/online-ad-spend-to-overtake-tv/

Online Ad Spend to Overtake TV by 2016
    Television advertising may be doing just fine despite the slumping economy. But within the next five years, it’s going to be eclipsed by online ads, according to a new report from market watcher Forrester Research. By 2016, Forrester says, advertisers will spend almost $77 billion online, comprising 35% of overall ad spending.

Within online advertising, however, lots of changes are ahead. According to Forrester:

* Mobile ads will overtake social ads and email marketing already this year: They’ll hit $8.2 billion in revenues by 2016 as advertisers will want to reach people while they’re on mobile phones and tablets, not just searching at their desk.

* Search ads’ market share will fall: Although search advertising will remain the largest segment, growing to $33 billion, its share of online ads will fall from today’s 55% to 44%. No wonder Google is rushing headlong into display and mobile advertising, not to mention social media.

* Display ads will rise anew: Mostly thanks to rich media ads such as video, these mainstays of most Web sites will see a resurgence, hitting nearly $28 billion and 37% market share of online ads by 2016 as brand advertisers hike spending online. Display ads offer more image-oriented messaging than the mostly direct-response search advertising. What’s more, advertisers will want to reach people wherever they are online, in particular on social media sites such as Facebook, not just while they’re searching on Google. Should be good news for Yahoo–maybe.

* Daily deals will decline: “Consumers will grow so conditioned to micro-impulse offers that they’ll lose practice at considered decisions — in all walks of life, not just when buying spa treatments,” writes study author Shar VanBoskirk. “Facing a cultural descent into maladroit judgment, employers (and spouses) will blacklist impulse deals to keep people intentional.” Look out, Groupon, LivingSocial et. al.–consumers may soon grow weary of your come-ons, if they’re not already.

* Social media will grow relatively slowly: In another surprise forecast, Forrester says spending on social media by marketers will hit only $4.4 billion, or 7% of online ad spend, by 2016. That’s partly because they can set up Facebook pages one time with relatively little ongoing cost, and partly because Facebook, Twitter and other social sites don’t offer much in the way of ad formats yet. Hmm, maybe Facebook’s right not to rush into an IPO yet?

digitalads10, Aug 30, 2011 IP
  13. supadupa80

supadupa80 Peon

Best Answers:
    I wonder if I should post all my email records and paypal/invoice records to show how many times I've sent these guys messages and how many times they've replied. ABSOLUTELY ZERO after my first initial payment to trick me into their scam.

I can't believe they're still trying to bait people into believing that this is a legitimate company.

STILL NO PAYMENT FOR APRIL, MAY OR JUNE!!!

supadupa80, Aug 31, 2011 IP
  14. muzicah

muzicah Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    ubudigital.com not be serious! had to receive 753 euro bank account and this amount I received only 356.31 euros!

Reference: 1501431109
     Ordering: ASKUBU INC.
     Account: 1894262938
     Details:.
     Amount: € 341.31
     Rate: 4.17080
     Original amount ordered: € 356.31
     Correspondent banking fee: € 15.00
     Value date: 01/09/2011
    Code (markup):

muzicah, Sep 1, 2011 IP
  15. nyczdevil

nyczdevil Active Member

Best Answers:
    i looked at the first post, and skimmed to the last few pages. was gonna sign up but now i won't.

nyczdevil, Sep 1, 2011 IP
  16. Talker

Talker Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Same here, made me think twice before signing up.. I dont think i should.

Talker, Sep 1, 2011 IP
  17. priyan81

priyan81 Peon

Best Answers:
    Submitted my invoice. Keep fingers crossed. Will update when I receive my payment.

priyan81, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  18. addyle

addyle Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, you are right. they are scam. I haven't received my April, May, June payments yet. So i forgot them. I don't know how people still using them :confused:

addyle, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  19. addyle

addyle Member

Best Answers:
    They have promised me payments several times when I sent them emails but I've never got my money. They lie

addyle, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  20. digitalads10

digitalads10 Peon

Best Answers:
    Please email pubsupport at ubudigital dot com. We will get this cleared up for you. If you like you can also PM your invoice to us using the forum.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2011
    digitalads10, Sep 7, 2011 IP