1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ubercart v zencart v jommla

Discussion in 'Drupal' started by bbharath, Jun 3, 2011.

I am not yet finded any threads about this but i am thinking to use ubercart in drupal instead of zencart since their i need some news on my site and also i am already had site made from drupal.
    Can somebody tell me is to go with drupal.I am thinking to make a site like an online shop with news in front page

bbharath, Jun 3, 2011 IP
  2. Sadi

Sadi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have not use the zencart extensively. I would go for Drupal to build this kind of site. It can be done using drupal very easily, may be I am little biased

Sadi, Jun 25, 2011 IP
  3. einsteinsboi

einsteinsboi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It will definitely take some work to set up ubercart if you've never done it before, but overall i think it's the better option since you'll be able to build a complete versatile website that's well and tightly integrated (content and ecommerce) and that will scale well.

einsteinsboi, Jun 27, 2011 IP
  4. petkodil

petkodil Peon

Best Answers:
    make sure all the functionality you will need are there in ubercart before you start integrating.

petkodil, Jul 20, 2011 IP
  5. bbharath

bbharath Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thanks will be definitely going with drupal since i want to use one type script and not get much headaches.Their is only some simple things not to much like integrating paypal or something.

bbharath, Jul 20, 2011 IP