1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ubercart catalog fatal error

Discussion in 'Drupal' started by geomark, Mar 3, 2011.

Sorry for the duplicate post, original posted in programming but it should be here.

Anybody encountered this?

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare theme_uc_catalog_browse() (previously declared in...

Happened after the server was migrated. Site is Drupal with Ubercart. Found only one reference to it at the Ubercart forum and that guy fixed it by reinstalling Ubercart module. When I do that it works for a day or so and then starts failing again.

geomark, Mar 3, 2011 IP
  2. Divisive Cottonwood

Divisive Cottonwood Peon

Best Answers:
    You are calling the same function twice... difficult to know really without the full error message

Divisive Cottonwood, Mar 4, 2011 IP
  3. forrestbeagle

forrestbeagle Peon

Best Answers:
    I had this same problem. I focused on the "theme" in the error message, changed my site to Garland, and then reloaded the page. That worked. Thus emboldened, I changed the theme back to the one I was using for the site. I was amazed to see that the page loaded correctly.

No idea if this is a long-term fix, but at least for now my site is back to normal.

forrestbeagle, Jun 30, 2011 IP