1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Uber-for-food, grocery delivery and Home Moving.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Ravichandran10, Aug 13, 2017.

P2P means Peer-to-Peer. For example Uber, Lyft, AirBNB are P2P platforms
    *** Includes 2K followers Facebook HappiChoice group, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest Professionally designed HappiChoice Logos - 5 numbers
    How it works?

With HappiChoice, customers can hire on-demand "help" providers such as grocery delivery, food, home movers. For example, if they want to get their grocery delivered, customers can message the list of groceries through HappiChoice.com to the freelancer in their area. The freelancer will buy the grocery and deliver it to the customer. The customer will pay him 10 bucks or so for the grocery delivery on top of the cost. For food section, customers will message "homemade" food they want to a freelancer. The freelancer will cook at their home and deliver. If they want their car fixed, they can just message "car fixer" freelancer. He will go their home with tools and fix their car. Many of them know how to fix cars. They didn't have any opportunity to turn their skill into money. The same goes for home movers and motorbikers too.
    FREELANCERS (Earn Money) - Freelancers do not need any kind of experienc. It is pretty much like uber. Anyone can signup under 1 minute in HappiChoice and start "helping" people in their area through grocery delivery or homemade food delivery or home moving help.
    CLIENTS (Book Freelancers) Clients can search for freelance helpers near them. They can review the profiles, client reviews and recommendations for the freelancers. Once they find the freelancer they like, they can use the HappiChoice messaging platform to book.
    HappiChoice.com owner This is a fully automated website. You can just spend your time focusing on marketing. There are a couple of ways to make money. You can make some percentage of every booking cost like eBay. Or you can provide the entire service free and earn from advertisers like googleadsense or facebook ads. Since it focuses on grocery, food industry you will get tons of adverstisements from restaurants, grocery products etc.,
    Advertisement:
    - On page SEO is completed
    - A few backlinks built
    I already opened a group in HappiChoice name a few days ago. It already got hold of around 1000 people. When you advertise in facebook hyperlocally, you can target college/school students who will have enough time but not money. Sample phrase "Help Your Pregnant-Women-Neighbours by delivering Groceries And Earn" "Help Your Neighbor Eat Healthy Homemade Food and Earn" "Help Your Lonely-Neighbour Shift His/Her home and Earn Money"
    Color Scheme - The site colors are black and white which represents professionality. Please refer Apple, Google and Microsoft to name a few. It can be changed in any color in just 2 seconds.
    Logo - I have five more logos designed by a professional. When you buy the site, you’ll own the design. I’ll deliver it in Vector, JPG or any other file format you need.
    Home Page Gallery I added home page gallery to make it easy for people to understand what is offered on the site. You can add/delete photos as you wish using the admin panel. It takes less than 30 seconds per photo.
    Site Categories It’s important to make it easy for people to discover freelancers by the service they offer so I divided the site into 6 categories. You can easily change/modify the categories by using the Admin panel.
    Future Development:
    I have registered co.in and co.uk domains as well in happichioce name. So letgodotcom, you can focus countrywise. It is very easy to copy and import the web design into co.in and co.uk domains. If you need any help I would be happy to assist. It takes only around 15 minutes.
    Create Beauty Freelance Page (Freelancer) In under 1 minute, anyone can set up a Beauty Freelance Expert page describing the service they offer and why potential clients should choose them. They can add gallery photos to showcase photos of themselves or their services.
    Messaging Clients can message directly Freelancers through HappiChoice. You can easily communicate and manage all messages and view a history of conversations.
    Search Page There is a search page that makes it easy for you to search for and filter Freelance "Help" Experts anywhere in the world. You can search by City and Category.
    Wordpress Dashboard Through wordpress dashboard, you can manage HappiChoice pages, and freelancers. Admin can also send announcements to all HappiChoice users at one time. This makes it easy to get the word out on any important announcements you might want to make.
    Payment Processing If want to accept payment through HappiChoice, you can just install a plugin and start accepting payment in just 5 minutes. Stripe or paypal payment processing so user can accept or pay from millions of people in countries around the world. It's all automated, so you simply collect your booking fee on all transactions.
    Admin Panel It has a userfriendly Admin Panel. This makes it easy for you to modify front end components. For example, you can manage all users from admin. You can change site colors. Add a new logo. Change email templates or modify text on the front end of the site. No need to hire a coder or programmer to do any of these things. Makes it extremely easy for admin to manage site. No coding required.
    FAQ's
    Can I turn this site into an APP?
    The site is completely Mobile friendly. You can operate this website without any hassle on any devices. So pretty much you don't need to create any app. Also, people prefer app-free sites as they don't want to install more apps in their device.
    Can I use this site in any country? As I mentioned above, I have also registered co.in and co.uk domains in HappiChoice name. They whole content can be copied and imported into the above domains in just 15 minutes. So you can expand it to any country as it grows.
    What marketing initiatives have been used for this business? I already completed all on-page SEO. I also built social media pages in FB, Twitter, G+ , Pinterest and Instagram. I will give you all pages when you buy. When you start having people through FB groups, you don't need any SEO. Google will rank the site because of the volume of people pouring in.
    How do I earn money? This is a fully automated website. You can just spend your time focusing on marketing. There are a couple of ways to make money. You can make some percentage of every booking cost like eBay. Or you can provide the entire service free and earn from advertisers like googleadsense or facebook ads. Since it focuses on grocery, food, car industry you will get tons of adverstisements directs from restaurants, grocery products and local car dealers etc.,
    Are there any expenses for the business? If so, what are they? Your only expense is going to be hosting the site. It's free for 1 year on Amazon AWS or until you go being the amount of free space they give you. Your only other expense will be marketing to let people know about this amazing site.

Ravichandran10, Aug 13, 2017 IP
  2. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Why are you selling the site?

MrKing01, Aug 14, 2017 IP
  3. Ravichandran10

Ravichandran10 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    MrKing, thanks for the interest. I really didn't want to sell it when I started. There are a couple of personal reasons behind my decision. My social media team has left me last week and I am getting married soon. So literally I don't have any time or a team which forced me to sell it.

Ravichandran10, Aug 14, 2017 IP
  4. Oladotun

Oladotun Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey Ravichandran10, pm me let's talk.

Oladotun, Aug 14, 2017 IP
  5. Ravichandran10

Ravichandran10 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have messaged you..

Ravichandran10, Aug 14, 2017 IP
  6. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You have created a nice looking website. It would be an interesting project for me, but I think it would require a bit of time and marketing to make it popular and monetized. As I don't have the time I can only wish the best of luck to the person who buys the site. It has a lot of potential.

To make the site more attractive to potential buyers, I think you should add a SSL to your site. Right now, when a person visits your site, the person will see a padlock with a red slash in the address bar. This basically means that the connection is not secure. If you add a SSL to the site, there will be a green lock, which means that the connection is secure. The reason that I stress this is because people can sign in on the site. If the connection is not secure, their password and other user details can be compromised. The positive side of this is that there are free SSL options that you can easily add to the site.

MrKing01, Aug 19, 2017 IP