1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling U.S. Writer Available for Work

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Neeni86, Dec 13, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello,

I'm free to take up some orders for clients, whether you are interested in long term orders or short term orders.

I'm from the U.S. and I am able to write articles on a variety of different topics. I have about 8 years of experience writing articles. Some of my favorite topics to write on include, but aren't limited too:

• SEO
    • Home Improvement
    • Technology
    • Fashion
    • Health
    • Vacation/Holiday Destinations
    • Parenting
    • Pets
    • Work at home
    I generally charge $1 per 100 words in each article. Articles will be 100% unique, Copyscape passed, and no grammatical errors.

I accept payments via paypal. You can choose to pay either half upfront and the rest once I submit them to you or you can make the full payment upfront.

Please message me if you are interested. I will send samples of my previous work upon request.

Thanks,

Nedra

Neeni86, Dec 13, 2013 IP
  2. Natali87

Natali87 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi! Can I get some samples of your work?

Natali87, Nov 23, 2016 IP