1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

U.S. State/City Targeted Advertising Sources--Need Info/Ideas Please

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Breslinnet, Dec 8, 2020.

We have been involved in advertising/traffic/marketing solutions for some years both for our own sites as well as offerings to clients and as we are making an attempt to return to online marketing; we are falling short of a resource that was previously readily available but we are having a hard time sourcing -- Web Traffic targeted by IP to specific states in the US and possibly even city/region in those states. I know there are scripts/software/utilities as well as SE ad offerings on local level, and social ads...etc. Please post any and all these ideas as I have been out of the business for some time and probably angles exist I havent considered BUT my main interest is paid web traffic by IP where I can buy in increments of 1K to 10K to 100K. I know this can be had relatively cost effectively and am also interested in pros/cons of buying end product VS creating my own as relates to ROI. Have found several sources and not worked out so well as most of them want to send just US country as they do not have or cannot screen enough of many of the lesser states or they want to vette ou as to whether you qualify for their secret program. Ideally looking to create/buy full browser views with little restriction beyond legal,non-adult content and no garbage code/scripts or high risk niche. Any help is appreciated

Breslinnet, Dec 8, 2020 IP