1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Typical CJ-eBay Click-Sale Reporting Time?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by aeronautic.net, Jan 27, 2006.

Please forgive what may be a uber-noob question, but I am a noob to the CJ-eBay program and am wondering how long it usually takes for a click to turn into a reported sale (if it does at all, of course)?

I know there are the sign-ups (should be pretty quick, yes?).

And the winning bid comissions (could be 0-end of cookie life).

Then there is the processing time. Could some of the vets please give me a sense of normal?

I'm seeing clicks but... ya know?

I understand a small percentage will convert to sales, but I'm wondering if there is an end of month report or if it is a daily thing or even more real time (winning bid - boom - posted pending comission)???

Many thanks!

aeronautic.net, Jan 27, 2006 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    There is no set time from click to sale, because for some users, they might buy something right away, others it might be a few days later.

As far as winning bids being reported, they are batched in once a day for the previous day.

digitalpoint, Jan 27, 2006 IP
  3. aeronautic.net

aeronautic.net Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Shawn,

Thanks for the speedy reply. With the new month approaching and a bunch of those clicks behind me, I was trying to look into the future and guess if eBay would be sending some $$$ my way with an end of the month data dump.

My take away is: don't hold your breath - but some sales will trickle in from the past clicks over time, yes?

Much appreciated!

aeronautic.net, Jan 27, 2006 IP