1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

twodollarclick Pure Genius.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Imtrying, Apr 21, 2015.

I am sure everyone has been a victim of twodollarclick.com, wonder why there is so many links in google about the website being a scam?
    Whats the biggest lie on the internet? Have you read the Terms of Service when you signed up for anything?
    There something in twodollarclick and similar websites like 5000dollarptc.com their TOS that they dont have to pay, im not sure yet what but if you know please explain.
    twodollarclick.com: 26k alexa, which make this website/domain worth $200,000
    Millions of Traffic to the website, which would give him free exposure to his other "legit" websites with adsense, affiliate programs, even clicksense affiliate, he is probably making tons of money if he directs his traffic to the right place, sure, adsense wont allow traffic from this website, but redirect the traffic through 3 different websites.
    I am having trouble finding scripts/templates/clones for twodollarclick.com, can anyone show me some? I do NOT want too scam, i want too give people the education to read the TOS, i only have my grade 9 education, and i got ripped off for $1000 by a flippa member for buying nowend.com out of flippas TOS. I was the owner of nowend.com for a week, then he stole it back from me, results of that? Im out $1000 and my $50 a day adsense account got banned, am currently on the 3rd plea. Always be familiar with TOS for any website. I will go read over DP terms of service again now.
    Anyway, does anyone know where i can find a twodollarclick copy script?

Imtrying, Apr 21, 2015 IP
  2. Xochitl Shatt

Xochitl Shatt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you are victim of twodollar you can try another site like
    * the bux - a world of trust
    * cashfiesta.com - earn cash money online

Xochitl Shatt, Apr 22, 2015 IP