1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Two tried & tested methods for generating Clickbank Sales

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by adwordaffiliate, May 28, 2007.

I'm sick & tired of seeing the same rubbish in this forum.

Here's two tried & tested methods for making sales with Clickbank. I've had people tell me they're making a few thousand dollars per month by following these simple steps:

Leveraging Clickbank Sales

Clickbank & Article Marketing

What is the key to both of these techniques? Trial, Error & Work. Build build build & don't stop building.

The people who don't make money are the ones that sit on their ass & read forums then don't put any of it into action. The ones who sit & check their stats everyday wondering why they don't have sales instead of doing something about it.

Now start making some money ;)

adwordaffiliate, May 28, 2007 IP
    carl_in_florida and rmholla like this.
  2. Surfbay

Surfbay Active Member

Best Answers:
    Very interesting . . . and much food for thought.

Surfbay, May 28, 2007 IP
  3. jperezmt

jperezmt Peon

Best Answers:
    Thats pretty good, I'm going to try those techiniques and let you know how it turns out.

jperezmt, May 29, 2007 IP
  4. sputnik17

sputnik17 Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice blog, I can confirm that the second method works - have done it myself.
    I will try to do more social bookmarking as you suggest in your first post.

sputnik17, May 30, 2007 IP
  5. carl_in_florida

carl_in_florida Active Member

Best Answers:
    rep to you.

carl_in_florida, May 30, 2007 IP
  6. downloadsonline.org

downloadsonline.org Active Member

Best Answers:
    good tips.
    I agree. those who donot make money with clickbank are those who do not put plans into action.

downloadsonline.org, Jun 2, 2007 IP
  7. adwordaffiliate

adwordaffiliate Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just had an email yesterday from someone who made $3,000 last month using these techniques.

Keep building! :D

adwordaffiliate, Jun 7, 2007 IP
  8. eagles325

eagles325 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I love earners blog!

I have also made about $1000 from clickbank using these methods.

With the social bookmarks, your #1 goal should be to entice others to bookmark the site. A new social account will pull very little weight by itself...unless you write a killer article.

That's another thing...too many people write garbage articles! Spend a little time and offer the reader something. No one is going to bookmark a crappy article, and thus it will take you twice as much work to get it promoted.

Just my .02

eagles325, Jun 8, 2007 IP
  9. carl_in_florida

carl_in_florida Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks eagles. That helps. I have been trying to do this with no success. How do you pick products?

carl_in_florida, Jun 8, 2007 IP
  10. Slacker

Slacker Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the links. Am considering going into clickbank myself, and these articles will help :)

Slacker, Jun 8, 2007 IP
  11. aletheides

aletheides Banned

Best Answers:
    These are some really nice articles - thanks for sharing !

aletheides, Jun 8, 2007 IP
  12. eagles325

eagles325 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Carl - I would follow the general advice of earnersblog. Look for a medium gravity and try to pick something that alot of people can use (aka broad market).

Personally I stay away from the "make money products" because there is way too much competition and those ebooks are inder alot of scrutiny these days. If you want to try something new, shoot for the realtionship/dating stuff. After all...everyone wants to be in love!

eagles325, Jun 8, 2007 IP
  13. senloong

senloong Peon

Best Answers:
    one of the best blog i have ever seen. Must try out your methods! Thank you very much!

senloong, Jun 9, 2007 IP
  14. Mage

Mage Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Taken from the Clickbank website, URL is https://www.clickbank.com/hoplink_faq.html#hoplink_question_10
    I have emboldened the important bits you should consider before implementing the techniques...

Mage, Jun 9, 2007 IP
  15. knight1

knight1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the info and motivating us.

knight1, Jun 9, 2007 IP
  16. tmikuckis

tmikuckis Active Member

Best Answers:
    very informative article, this has motivated me to put more effort into promoting clickbank products, now that i see that it is possible to make real money!

tmikuckis, Jun 10, 2007 IP
  17. Mage

Mage Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do people not read posts? This method is against Clickbank policy and your account will be terminated when they find out. Look at post 14.

Mage, Jun 11, 2007 IP
  18. ziffgone

ziffgone Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Mage,

Some of those rules from ClickBank are a bit outdated and they tend not to enforce the ones that are outdated. Why they don't change them, I'm not sure.

When Internet Explorer version 6.0 first came out, it was found that IE blocked any cookies from being set from a web page shown in a frame, iframe, etc, (the blocking of third party cookies). Immediately afterwards, (and after a fair bit of panic from ClickBank Affiliates), ClickBank initiated these rules, also making their clickbank.net redirect site break out of frames to help ensure the affiliate was awarded their commission.

However, if you try it out now, ClickBank does not break out of your frames anymore...Why?...Because IE only blocks third party cookies if the web site in the frame does not contain a Compact Privacy Policy or that Compact Privacy Policy is not acceptable in accordance to the visitor's Web Browser's security settings.

A Compact Privacy Policy is a special little Header Response code sent to the visitor's browser telling the Browser what the cookies set by that web site are used for. If the browser allows cookies that do not pass private information, (according to it's security settings), the browser will allow those cookies to be set, whether or not the page is in a Frame.

ClickBank now passes a Compact Privacy Policy through it's Header Response codes that is acceptable to most Web Browser's default security settings. Hence, they no longer need to break out of frames to successfully set affiliate cookies. You can now successfully host ClickBank Hoplinks in Frames and iFrames. And this is likely why they don't enforce this rule anymore.

Hope that clears things up for you a bit. ;)

Regards,
    Perry Wolf

ziffgone, Jun 11, 2007 IP
  19. Mage

Mage Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Perry, do you work at Clickbank? It just seems strange that a company with a daily turnover of $1,000,000 would not bother to change a rule such as that. You might be right, and I only posted to warn these people in case they didn't realise they're violating policy. Regardless, it's a bit poor on Clickbank's behalf to keep such a rule if they really don't enforce it at all ;)

Mage, Jun 11, 2007 IP
  20. ziffgone

ziffgone Peon

Best Answers:
    Not really, "Better safe than sorry" would probably be the reason of lack of change. Some people surf with Browser security settings set pretty high that may block the cookies anyway, so why remove the policy if it will simply ensure success?

Nope, just have a good knowledge of their workings, mostly from being a friend of Harvey Segal's, (http://www.clickbankguide.com and http://www.clickbanksuccessforum.com). Harvey is considered the ClickBank Guru and is in constant contact with ClickBank. ClickBank even watches his forum regularly to get a gist of what ClickBank Affiliates are up to and in need of.

Perry.

ziffgone, Jun 11, 2007 IP