1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Two MySpace Blogs wanna feature you!

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by GuysNightOnline, Jul 14, 2006.

Hello. I am starting two new MySpace Daily Blogs. One is a "MySpace Humor" blog which I will share funny bulletins, funny emails I have gotten, and funny content for profiles, bulletins, etc. I also send out humerous bulletins on a regular basis and will be putting these up. (http://myspace-humor.blogspot.com*)

The other is a "MySpace Resources" Blog. This basically feature all the MySpace resources sites that are offering hot, unique content. It will also have a "site of the day" type feature and will help promote MySpace resource sites. (http://myspace-resources.blogspot.com*)

So here's the deal... I am willing to feature your site, write about and link your content, and help you get new visitors to your site using both these mediums. All I ask for is that you help me promote these blogs and build a nice userbase.

So here's what I'm offering. I will plug your site and your content if you: a.) send it to me and b.) link to my blogs. For the sake of full disclosure, I do own a MySpace Resource site and will be plugging it, but I know a lot of fresh content from numerous sources is what is needed for a blog. I am much more concerned about creating a large blog than using it to promote my stuff.

The more traffic you send, the more exposure you will get, although there is no steadfast "rule" for this. I want to help gain exposure for small sites and help them springboard into more traffic. Basically, if I have a popular blog with lots of daily visitors, everyone is happy... Everyone makes more money... And all you are giving up is a little bit of advertisng space...

The way this goes really depends on how much support I find... I am hoping to get about 30 "partners" on board from the get go and feature 5-6 sites a day. That would mean everyone gets featured at least once a week and would probably get 2-3 pieces of your best, unique content featured and promoted. Post will stay up for 7 days, so in theory, everyone should have content on the homepage of the blog at all times.

I don't really care how you promote the blog, but I do have some ideas. I will probably create an RSS feed that you can put on your site, you can link to the blog homepage, you can link to articles that have YOUR content... As long as we are getting traffic, everyone will be happy.

I am going to be very flexible, especially in the beginning, and just take this as it comes... If you are interested, LET ME KNOW! I have some content already up, but will be working very hard on it this weekend and really "going for it" starting Monday. My other sites have LARGE campaigns starting Monday and I will be filtering lots of traffic to the site from those to kickstart it...

Thanks for reading my novel ;) And PM me now... Ready go!

Kyle

* There is a 99% chance I will be buying domains for both these sites and hosting them myself... I am going to consider this over the weekend and check out some sales threads to see if an existing domain makes sense... But this should be resolved this weekend...

GuysNightOnline, Jul 14, 2006 IP