1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Two Indirect Ways To Increase Your Website Traffic And Sales

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Dani__, Jan 28, 2014.

Hello,

I want to share these two tips with you today. Let me know what you think and if you are going to implement these strategies.

1. The Weekly/Monthly Email Digest
    If you are collecting email subscribers, link your RSS feed to your email marketing campaign. This way you can automatically send out a weekly or monthly digest to your subscribers with your latest blog content.

Why send out these emails?
    To drive traffic and engagement from your email list back to your blog and to keep your subscribers involved.

Why keep my subscribers involved?
    Regular involvement from you subscribers means that you’ll build more trust with them and a lasting relationship. They’ll also feel as a part of your community because they will be visiting your website weekly or monthly and engaging with your content.

2. The Power Of Just Asking
    Imagine this scenario. You just got laid off from your job, you are doing your groceries at your local store, where you meet a guy you know from an event you attended a year ago. You get talking and he gives you a contact that might be able to help you out. Long story short, you end up getting your dream job just because you met this guy at the groceries store.

You never know when and where an opportunity might present itself that will change your life.

It is the same in the online world. Spend time connecting and networking with other bloggers and spend time helping out your readers/customers. Even something as simple as getting good advice might mean the difference between you making $1000 and $10,000.

Don’t be afraid of asking your community for a +1, a re-tweet or a share. When you publish your next content, share it, and ask that your community do the same.

-Dani

Dani__, Jan 28, 2014 IP
  2. John Eulizer Nimo

John Eulizer Nimo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great tips man...

And about tip 2, I agree that you really have to reach out to people if you get the chance. The friends I made online through forums have helped me a lot in the past actually.

John Eulizer Nimo, Jan 28, 2014 IP
  3. glen176

glen176 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    two thumbs for the tips..100% i agree make a good relationship with other blogger and sharing in forum will make increase your traffic indirectly.

glen176, Jan 28, 2014 IP
  4. Boardwalk

Boardwalk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Completely agree with #2. Networking is very essential if you want to be recognized in your niche

Boardwalk, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  5. Stuart Walker

Stuart Walker Member

Best Answers:
    I swear I replied to this yesterday.

On point #2: Whilst networking is EXTREMELY powerful and needs to be done you shouldn't really be 'asking' for stuff at least not at first. It's a good way to annoy the person you are trying to network with.

You should be offering valuable stuff to them upfront first without asking for anything in return. After building a relationship and trust with them then you can think about asking for a favor.

Stuart Walker, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  6. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great tips, I'm about to apply tip#1

Dionne Taylor, Jan 30, 2014 IP
  7. mindmedia

mindmedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Old but Evergreen.

mindmedia, Feb 3, 2014 IP
  8. RadarPro

RadarPro Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think tip number 1 is too outdated. On my blogs permanent subscribers every day it becomes less and less...
    But the tip #2 is actual more and more, because increase of new stupid users in the Internet more and more...

RadarPro, Feb 3, 2014 IP
  9. Saylee Kothavade

Saylee Kothavade Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you for this valuable information. Ofcourse 2 point is best and new, networking is more essential to increase the traffic.

Saylee Kothavade, Jun 17, 2015 IP