1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Two Ecommerce websites - No profits? Why?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by alexanderhello, Jan 12, 2016.

1. NWA.Digital

NWA.Digital Peon

Best Answers:
    Mate, Install google Analytics, and find out what is going on.
    If you need help, contact me

NWA.Digital, Feb 16, 2016 IP
  2. lucie merieux

lucie merieux Member

Best Answers:
    If you are looking for tips to boost your activity, I think this eCommerce eBook can really help! You can download it for free on wizishop.io it is called 37 Expert tips to succeed in eCommerce in 2016. Hope this will help you to make profit!

lucie merieux, Feb 24, 2016 IP
  3. karen9999

karen9999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    My suggestion is,first check whether your both Ecommerce sites are optmized well or not(use some of Website analytical Tools),getting profits are depends on your brands and the way you promote your site,i will suggest you to promote your website like Adverstising,SMM and doing SEO it will give better results,traffic and improvements for your website.

karen9999, Feb 25, 2016 IP
  4. Anton Y

Anton Y Member

Best Answers:
    One good trick to do is write an ebook about your chosen subject (whatever you sell) and all the benefits of what you sell etc, make it informative with links to back up any information. Add pictures and make a little bit of an effort, for example if you sell dog food you can list 10 of the best foods available and explain why you rate them so high, do they have vitamins, are they healthy? do they have any other benefits other than just being 'food' etc. You then submit this new ebook to download/ebook sites all over the internet. One good bit of advice is use a service from either here or another site which I wont mention the name, this service will have someone doing all the submitting for you, this saves you time and you can be doing better things like facebook advertising ot twitter etc. I would also target forums which are related to the products you sell. Just don't sit on your backside and wonder why you don't get internet sales - do something about it and work hard.

Anton Y, Feb 25, 2016 IP
  5. washingmachine

washingmachine Member

Best Answers:
    I also have my own ecommerce company and also worked for one successful one in the past. Social media simply doesn't work for ecommerce.

I can't think of anything apart from Google Adwords for ecommerce or Bing though the traffic is not a lot. The traffic is highly targeted so it converts better.

You can promote the products that sell the most in your Ebay and Amazon using Google Adwords, however this can be quite expensive in the beginning when the campaign is still still new but as it matures your Cost Per Click will decrease. You will need a data feed that sends products from your shop to your adwords shopping campaign. Also remember to put invoices with your business name when you ship your Ebay orders- with time they will be ordering at your site. PRICING is competitively is key to success especially if you decide to with Adwords.

washingmachine, Mar 1, 2016 IP
  6. anthony scoble

anthony scoble Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I also think that you need to revise your whole e-commerce website once whether or not it fulfills the current web design trends or else you must go for digital marketing strategies so that it can boost their web image, I am sure you will get some visitors and improve your conversion rate.

anthony scoble, Mar 2, 2016 IP
  7. Surge Calls

Surge Calls Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First you should check the source of your traffic and how many of those visitors are actually real people and how many are just bots. Once you have that figured our your should figure out your conversion rates and start testing paid advertising and ads and see how they do and if it is scalable.

Surge Calls, Mar 7, 2016 IP