1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Two developed sites ready for you to "monetize" them

Discussion in 'Sites' started by bacwebdesign, Jul 2, 2009.

I am looking to sell two sites:

www.americagoesgolfing.com - This site is set up on a licensed version of a shopping cart. We simply set it up so there is no "buy" or "checkout" buttons. There are over 16,000 listings of public and private golf courses, complete with greens fees, address, details on type of course and the upcoming weather forecast. The site was set up to be nothing more than 16,000 pages with a link back to our main site. We don't have ads on the site and have not been contacted to "upgrade" a listing in the 18 months the site's been up and running. I can pull Google Analytic numbers on the site for anyone interested. The Ecommerce Shopping Cart.com template was $150 so we'd like to get at least that for the site. The site runs off an Access database and is hosted with Hostek.com for $5.00 per month.

www.sportsfindit.com - This is a site built on a licensed versions of a directory script. We used a DMOZ extractor to pull the links into "sports" related categories. We never got around to adding Soccer links. We don't have Google Analytics on this site so I'd need to tinker with the CPANEL stats program to get you traffic information. The PHP database has over 38,000 links and 43 registered users in the first year of operation. Again, no advertising and limited effort on our end to promote the site. The script that drives the site is at http://www.nicecoder.com/. The script was $99 and the DMOZ extractor was $65. We'd like to get at least that back for the site.

If you have any questions, please PM me.

bacwebdesign, Jul 2, 2009 IP
  2. bacwebdesign

bacwebdesign Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Looks like a hosting issue caused America Goes Golfing to give an error message. The domain is now back up and running.

bacwebdesign, Jul 5, 2009 IP