1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Twitter video help.

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Steve010203, Dec 3, 2019.

Hi and thanks for reading, I have been promoting on twitter for a while and i am getting asked more and more to promote peoples videos, I know how to post a video but when i then ad a youtube link to the tweet and post, the video will disappear and leave the tweet with both sets of links, twitter and youtube.

One way i have found is to download the video to my phone, compose the tweet with a youtube link and then ad the video from my phone and thats cool, however it starts the video plays from zero again, thats not a problem for a small video because i can get them views back really quick, however if the video already has 30.000 and a client wants me to ad views/promote that video it would be silly to upload it and start again.

So my question is, is there a way to ad a youtube link to a twitter video without being the original poster of the video and without having to upload from my device and start with zero plays, again i know how to ad a youtube link to an original video but when i cut and paste a link from twitter and ad the youtube link it just messes up, thanks for any help.

Steve010203, Dec 3, 2019 IP