1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Twitter versus Facebook

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by shreeonline, Sep 3, 2012.

1. pcb19

pcb19 Member

Best Answers:
    good opinion brother..

pcb19, Oct 14, 2013 IP
  2. pryidevsblog

pryidevsblog Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ofcourse Facebook. Facebook is the best than twitter. And Personally, I prefer Facebook much than twitter because once during the surfing I read some where that 80% of twits is not read by anyone.

pryidevsblog, Oct 17, 2013 IP
  3. Matthew Singh

Matthew Singh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Twitter is better for building a following and if you constantly want to update your following with the latest goings on (short and to the point). Also it is a great way to share video and get them viral quite fast.

Facebook is also great but I feel is better for more detailed posts and lots of images/photos.

Try and use both to your advantage as much as possible :)

Matthew Singh, Oct 29, 2013 IP
  4. arshiabhardwaj21191

arshiabhardwaj21191 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think twitter is a better networking site than fb because twitter is more organised and simpler than fb. Facebook only provides information about the people you are connected with, whereas Twitter gives you minute to minute information about your favorite celebs, businessmen and brands with just a click on the “follow” option.

arshiabhardwaj21191, Oct 30, 2013 IP
  5. johan888

johan888 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you must use both, you can't just use one of them because u're leaving money on the table doing that.. =)

it's like daily interaction, you can't use it to pitch what you're selling all the time, you have to really make and build relationship.. no other way..
    Be fun, be attractive, be different, be nice, and the most importantly be yourself there.
    If you do well, you'll get viral traffic heavily..

johan888, Nov 3, 2013 IP
  6. jameslal

jameslal Banned

Best Answers:
    Facebook is best

jameslal, Nov 15, 2013 IP
  7. smonica

smonica Peon

Best Answers:
    Depends on your needs. Both in combination is best, but Twitter is good at getting your points across in a succinct way, especially if you can write Tweets in a way that packs a punch.

smonica, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  8. EngineerofSuccess

EngineerofSuccess Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I vote for both.

EngineerofSuccess, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  9. macdaddy1

macdaddy1 Peon

Best Answers:
    With the new Google Algorithm changes having your content tweeted and liked makes a real difference in the search. Iv'e tried many services for getting my work tweeted and Liked and I would recommend socialrota.com as it is free, has real users and a high level of privacy.

macdaddy1, Nov 20, 2013 IP
  10. EngineerofSuccess

EngineerofSuccess Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    MacDaddy1,

Thanks so much for mentioning that site. I'm going to take a look at it momentarily and possibly write a discussion forum thread about it or a blog post. Do you know by chance if they have a YouTube channel?

EngineerofSuccess, Nov 20, 2013 IP
  11. John_Corner

John_Corner Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it depends on your way of using like if you are asking for the personal use than I prefer Facebook because of its features like uploading photos videos or playing with apps, but if you're asking for business purpose than I suggest Twitter because Twitter can give you the professional persons easily than Facebook.

John_Corner, Nov 28, 2013 IP
  12. karthikmllore

karthikmllore Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would vote for twitter as it is best for publishing the latest happenings without much of nonsense... facebook is getting messed up day by day.. I can't even see status updates of my friends anymore without some exercise...
    People on twitter follow only what they are interested in, so that they can get the latest updates about the happenings in those particular field.
    Twitter and professionalism go hand in hand while facebook is just to waste your time..

karthikmllore, Nov 28, 2013 IP
    EngineerofSuccess likes this.