1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Twitter Trends Missing

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by thejedigoddess, Aug 23, 2015.

Hello,
    I was on twitter on the PC a week or so ago and noticed that the trends section was missing. I thought maybe I needed to clean my temp files/history but it still would not pull up. I then rebooted but still no trends. Chrome can be buggy sometimes so I tried Firefox and IE to no avail. I have other twitter accounts so I logged in to see if trends were visible and they were! I went back to my main account and tried changing certain settings but nothing works. I've searched long and hard but have not been able to find anything that explains why my trends won't show on one account but is fine on my other accounts. My account isn't banned, I can tweet, DM, change settings etc... Also trends work just fine on mobile, it's only on the PC and specific to my thejedigoddess handle. I've attached a picture below. I've reported to twitter but naturally they won't respond. Thanks in advance for any help or direction on how to resolve this.

MissingTrends.JPG

Last edited: Aug 23, 2015
    thejedigoddess, Aug 23, 2015 IP
  2. M81162

M81162 Member

Best Answers:
    I have a similar problem. About 2 months ago trends stopped working on my mobile and tablet (both Android) but just for one account. I can see trends on my windows desktop though.
    In Android, when I click on the spyglass I either get a blank page or the message "Cannot load trends".
    I've contacted Twitter twice now but no response.

I tried changing all settings and my location but the only success I have had so far was when I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. I got another bar underneath the icon bar (a bit like an old version of twitter) with trends on it. That worked for one day and then stopped working again.

M81162, Sep 12, 2015 IP