1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Twitter Tools for Business

Discussion in 'Sites' started by rajamanickam.a, Feb 18, 2011.

TwitterTools.Biz is for providing Twitter Tools for Business. You may refer this analysis to know the fast growth of Twitter in Business area.

This site is set-up with our Twitter Tools scripts

Apart from the Twitter Tools, it is having wordpress blog set up with all required plug-ins, our Quiz program, memory game, social bookmarking with automatic social media news submission.

Let me know if you have any questions.

rajamanickam.a, Feb 18, 2011 IP
  2. rajamanickam.a

rajamanickam.a Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Added some content in memory Game and Quiz .

Social media news will be automatically submitted to bookmarking and will be automatically tweeted to @TweetToolsBiz for getting targeted traffic. Let me know if you have any suggestions to improve the quality of Social Media news further.

If you are interested to buy only the Twitter Tools scripts without the domain and other features, you can refer the other DP Thread.

rajamanickam.a, Feb 19, 2011 IP
  3. rajamanickam.a

rajamanickam.a Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please bid for this site, only if you are willing to make paypal payment.

And, I have reduced the BIN price drastically so that some one who is very eager to own this site can buy it using BIN option today itself.

rajamanickam.a, Feb 21, 2011 IP