1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Twitter To Facebook Page Help Please

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by magicshed, Jun 12, 2015.

Hi,

I am hoping someone can help with this issue.

I am trying to connect to Facebook and post tweets to my Facebook business page – however when going through the steps and selecting the tick box and the page from the drop down menu, the setting never saves. There is no ‘apply’ or ‘save’ button so presumably the setting is supposed to just stay. However when navigating away from the page and coming back, it has always defaulted back to not being ticked.

Extremely frustrating, I have tried following all the suggested steps advised by Twitter located here https://support.twitter.com/articles/31113-using-twitter-with-facebook

Which include:

- Unlinking profile from Twitter end
    - Unlinking profile from Facebook end
    - Clearing cache
    - Using a different browser
    - Using a different machine

If anyone has any other suggestions on how to get this working it would be appreciated.

There are no special settings on either the Facebook or Twitter account with regards to privacy etc. it’s all pretty much standard and I am wanting to post publically to the page.

I have attached a screen grab of the setting in question.

Many thanks

Attached Files:

magicshed, Jun 12, 2015 IP
  2. Nico El Chicano

Nico El Chicano Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can download the banner from here:
    Otherwise, you can use this website which lets you transfer all messages to both twitter and facebook at once: buffer.com

Nico El Chicano, Feb 21, 2017 IP
  3. Sarah - Dufferin Media

Sarah - Dufferin Media Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just a suggestion - don't do this.
    Publish to each social media platform separately or using a program like Hootsuite. Drives me crazy when I'm on twitter and it redirects me over to Facebook or visa versa. As a user of each platform- I appreciate when a business is posting to me as a twitter user.

Sarah - Dufferin Media, Mar 6, 2017 IP