1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Twitter Support? AKA What the Heck.

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by GenTweets, Jul 3, 2016.

Has anyone ever had success dealing with Twitter support? One of my accounts has no ability to do anything, yet it is not locked or suspended. I can't like, DM, RT, and when I try to tweet anything from Twitter native or otherwise I get this message:

"This request looks like it might be automated. To protect our users from spam and other malicious activity, we can't complete this action right now. Please try again later."

I have changed my password and revoked all 3rd party apps.
    This has now been 4+ days, and the only options for contacting Twitter are through @support (good luck) or their support forms, of which NONE fit my situation. I submitted a form regardless under login issues because there was no other options.
    Looking for any advice at all either dealing with actually getting help from twitter or with the issue I am experiencing.
    Thank you!

GenTweets, Jul 3, 2016 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Could it be that you're using ip addresses that have been flagged as suspicious by their system? Did you try to use your twitter account on something other than: 1. Your computer 2. Your internet provider?

qwikad.com, Jul 4, 2016 IP
  3. GenTweets

GenTweets Peon

Best Answers:
    I have tried on my mobile device. I will attempt on another computer right now. It's so frustrating... 5 days now still that same error.

GenTweets, Jul 4, 2016 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It also could be that their system is behind updating accounts (depending on a country or what "trap" that account currently is in). Just recently I manually unfollowed a bunch of accounts and then, for whatever reason, couldn't follow anyone for an entire day until the stuff got updated and now I can follow accounts again.

qwikad.com, Jul 4, 2016 IP
  5. GenTweets

GenTweets Peon

Best Answers:
    I was thinking that actually. It's also the long weekend in the US so I'm likely screwed for longer than usual. There was no posts on the @support account yesterday and I'm guessing today will be the same. Ugh so frustrating! I almost wish my account was suspended so I could submit the proper help form but because I can login it won't allow me. Oh, and I'm in Canada BTW.

GenTweets, Jul 4, 2016 IP