1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Twitter Success

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by goodmast3r, Dec 23, 2008.

Has any body has success on using twitter? One person might be following hundreds of people. How could you stand out from hundreds of people? Any twitter success case out there?

goodmast3r, Dec 23, 2008 IP
  2. garfieldgates

garfieldgates Peon

Best Answers:
    This best advice I can give is to visit TwiTips.com. You can find some great tips there for having better Twitter success.

garfieldgates, Dec 23, 2008 IP
  3. skaterkee

skaterkee Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just use it like any other place to submit my RSS feed. I used my keyword in my username and get new followers every other day.

skaterkee, Dec 23, 2008 IP
  4. dimmakherbs

dimmakherbs Active Member

Best Answers:
    i literally just send text messages daily or every other day. MOST of the time i just update what im ACTUALLY doing rather than spamming all the time. i like to send out funny things too. Then when i update or write good posts or articles i link them along with squidoo and etc...
    I get traffic from it and i don't have a huge amount of followers

dimmakherbs, Dec 23, 2008 IP
  5. FMossberg

FMossberg Banned

Best Answers:
    I had a twitter contest and gained 300 new followers in 4 days. That could work.

FMossberg, Dec 23, 2008 IP
  6. catamo

catamo Member

Best Answers:
    Don't worry about standing out. Just keep sending texts about what you're doing, those who are interested will come to you.

catamo, Dec 23, 2008 IP
  7. eben

eben Peon

Best Answers:
    Get into the community! THat's the key. It's OK to post what you had for dinner, but this has to be like 1% of your tweets.

See twitter like running a show or a blog, you have to be interesting for people to follow you. Then it's a nice way to advertise your business.

You can also use search.twitter.com to see what's happening and find people that tweet in the same niche as you. Follow them and if you are interesting they'll probably follow you back as well.

If you want to sell a product, use search.twitter.com as well for potential customers and tweet them a special offer! Best example I can give is if you run for example a company that print business cards. Search for "business cards" on twitter and look for people looking for bus cards. Send them a promo offer! :)

The potential is HUGE, you just have to be part of the community and yes, it does take some time.

Twitter is the real deal. you can follow me if you want: http://www.twitter.com/bentremblay

CHeers!

Ben Tremblay

eben, Dec 23, 2008 IP
  8. foxmedia

foxmedia Peon

Best Answers:
    Really works.
    I just opened a new account and by using "Search friends" - like "John" and then "Follow" them, i have now about 200 followers.
    This brings me about 100 uniques per day on my site.

Really works! Enjoy!

foxmedia, Dec 29, 2008 IP