1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Twitter problem

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by Lisvnorrland, Aug 6, 2016.

Since last week I have had really bad problems with my account and I am interested to hear if any other have similar problem and how you solved it out or if you get any answer from Twitter coz I haven't get it although I've wrote in there support page and also filled in the form for reports.

To my problem: last week I get a email from Twitter where they asked me to change password coz of security risk. I was happy for they told me - change password. Soon I realized that something was really wrong - some people couldn't see my tweets - some people could see my tweets but not my replies! Some people get my replies like a quick alerts but not in their mentions...so I could absolutely not have a normal conversation of course.

I sent reports - nothing happen - and problem left. Changed password again - still the same.

After one week I found it's impossible to keep my old account so I started up a new one. All seems ok...until 3 days ago. Suddenly they closed my account "coz of automatic actions"... I couldn't understand. I had followed 80 persons that day so thought i was therefore

Yesterday and today I have also get my new account closed and they give me a code to my cell phone so I can unclosed it again....but yesterday I maybe followed 20 people - today 12 and not at same time so it can't be of this reason. It's frustrating and they still don't give me any answer!

Have anyone else had a similar problem? How did you do to get help? How did you do to get it works again?

Lisvnorrland, Aug 6, 2016 IP