1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Twitter not doing anything about harassment

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by Robert_august, Jan 14, 2016.

Hello twitter is not doing anything about people that I have had issues with to the point that I've had to block them. This particular person I have blocked them and I have blocked their friends but somehow they are still able to view my Twitter feed they are constantly retweeting things that I tweet and constantly tweeting at me now I have them blocked so I don't receive their tweets in my Inbox or my notifications or whatever you call it but other people can still see those tweets, this person identify themselves as apart of this Anonymous group and is sending his own personal army against me people are constantly sending me screencaps of what this person is saying about me and retweeting me constantly and I've reported this behavior to Twitter repeatedly doesn't Twitter have a rule against inciting a dog piling against somebody? My whole Twitter experience is becoming nothing but blocking people who this person is sending after me now I did protect my tweets for a couple of days but I was unable to interact with anybody who wasn't following me so because of this person I can't even use twitter now I keep reporting this to twitter but nothing gets done whatsoever and its really really frustrating to me anytime I tweet at somebody and get a good conversation going this person shows up and starts harassing me harassing whoever I'm talking to and then sending his personal army after me and whoever is talking to me just dogpiling me dog piling people that I interact with and Twitter is doing absolutely nothing about it

Robert_august, Jan 14, 2016 IP
  2. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Our landlord does not care if people harassed us...
    why would twitter care if people harass you? We simply
    mean nothing to the rich, however you do have options,
    leave twitter, and dont go back, as I had the same option
    to move out of my apartment on the account of our neighbor...
    you are nothing more to twitter, then we are to our
    former landlords, they simply just dont care....

dscurlock, Jan 14, 2016 IP