1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Twitter: My tweets stopped showing up at hashtags i tweeted to

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by empirefalls, Feb 8, 2018.

2 years experience with Twitter and successfully sending Tweets.

All of a sudden in the past 2 weeks, i will Tweet but they will not show up in the hashtag sites i sent them to. I made no changes to my settings. My tweets are not offensive. Some are new ice creams flavors or best towns to live in tweets, but a good number are political; pro Trump,etc.

empirefalls, Feb 8, 2018 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    There has been a lot of news stories about Twitter, Facebook, Google, etc., blocking conservative users or websites due to these platforms' extreme liberal leanings. You are likely running into that censorship as someone who posts positive things about Trump. It is surprising that businesses like them are risking alienating/losing half of their U.S. user community with practices like this.

jrbiz, Feb 9, 2018 IP
  3. mikebvm

mikebvm Member

Best Answers:
    Twitter has really stepped that up, they'll shadow ban you for just about anything that could be deemed abusive right now. That includes political speech. The sites don't last long, but there are sites out there to check if you've been shadow banned. Google "twitter shadow ban checker" for the freshest sites. They come and go a lot.

mikebvm, Feb 15, 2018 IP
    jrbiz likes this.