1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Twitter Marketing: How has it worked for you so far?

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by isuccess, Feb 6, 2009.

1. reiselaender1

reiselaender1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have had some followers on twitter who has become my reader. and i've also learned some things on those who I have followed on twitter.

reiselaender1, Feb 12, 2009 IP
  2. TopNotchServices

TopNotchServices Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think it totally depends on your niche but having 10k followers on twitter can help any niche ;)

TopNotchServices, Feb 12, 2009 IP
  3. DigitalChris

DigitalChris Peon

Best Answers:
    Here's my take on Twitter...

First of all, it's not for everyone.

If you are a "consultant" or a type of "life coach" individual. Basically anyone that is selling services or just want to attract traffic to your "blog", then Twitter is a place that you should be on but I STILL question whether ALL that time spent on there is worth it and does all your time pay off in the end? People on Twitter are very savvy and the time it takes to constantly think of new things to tweet about throughout the day can be a waste. They KNOW why you are there posting even if all you do is try to appear like a helpful person.

If you are selling physical products, unless you have a genius plan and are some LARGE company with lots of money/time to spend on people dedicated to this, I say avoid Twitter if you are a small-medium sized business, sure you can make a presence on there, but don't spend too much time. MySpace and Facebook would probably work better for you. If you don't have a large SEO team, spend your time on other important SEO initiatives instead, link building ect..

DigitalChris, Feb 12, 2009 IP
  4. Brandon Sheley

Brandon Sheley Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    nice affiliate link jcomm :rolleyes:

Brandon Sheley, Feb 12, 2009 IP
  5. krolbiz

krolbiz Peon

Best Answers:
    Well.. Here is only few tactics you can use to promote your Twitter profile:

-give your profile a branded URL (twitter.com/yourbrandname)
    -give your profile a branded look and feel (customize it using your brand colors and logos)
    -create a unique branded Twitter badge/widget
    -give your profile URL in the bottom of your emails
    -follow other people
    -use correct keywords to get found by other like-minded Twitterers

All the best Isuccess...!

krolbiz, Feb 12, 2009 IP