1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Twitter knows exactly who my account hacker is & recieved payment?

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by Teeb, Jul 29, 2019.

My account was hacked into about 8 months ago. It is still live , but all the people i follow have been deleted. At the time my account was hacked into i recieved a notification from Twitter that my account has been hacked into by someone " unrelated to twitter"? Possibly Police ?- either way it seems to me that Twitter knows EXACTLY who hacked into my account and have recieved payment for it -hence why they have not done anything to combat or assist me in retrieving my account . I want to know your opinions please?

Teeb, Jul 29, 2019 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Those are strong allegations.

1. Why would the police want to control your Twitter account?
    2. What country do these Police come from? America? Netherlands? somewhere else?
    3. Why would someone pay money to control your Twitter account?

Who are you? You must be incredibly famous to be attracting all this attention

sarahk, Jul 29, 2019 IP
  3. Teeb

Teeb Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe i should give you a back story. - I already mentioned i had the account for 5 years and it was a lovely and fun tribute page as well as shared interests ie; TV shows i like and Youtubers. Anyways , there was this Youtube couple which i have followed for years. One half of the duo got arrested - more targetted shall i say. She recorded everything on video. The Tennesse Police in America use uneccessary force and unjusitifably arrested her. Now i gave her my support with a free words of encouragement. along the lines of " Our African ancesters would be chanting for justice and i mentioned when Karma comes round. I told her that i will be supporting her ". Maybe they took this as a private threat and decided to hack my account. IDN ?. It turned out later ( after my account was hacked into and became unretrieveable) that the Police apologise to her for their wrong doing. It is either that or the celebrity featured in my page decided to have their team hack into my account. I cannot figure out why though because i have not troll or harassed the celebrity in any shape or form:(

Same thing happened on Instagram- although this celebrity was not featured as much on my post as Twitter. Again my account was locked. The page featured beautiful photomanipulation and share interest about the amazing TV show Gentleman Jack. I made over 650 posts sharing my art pieces and my travels. And just like that it was locked. Without no explanation

Somewhere else
    To ensure i am unable to get into my account again
    Nuh not famous at all

Teeb, Jul 29, 2019 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    anything on archive.org for us to look at?

And you say it wouldn't be your local police nor American police... so whose? If the woman was arrested in America, Twitter is American, you're in the Netherlands... why would Police from another country get involved?

I reckon you need an American lawyer to tackle Twitter and get answers.

sarahk, Jul 30, 2019 IP
  5. Teeb

Teeb Peon

Best Answers:
    :D No!

I am not sure you read my post carefully, i did not say it wouldnt be the police. I said Possibly the Police?. The Police are Americans and they have a very different thought process than us - paranoid and it could be possible when i said " Our ancestors will be chanting for karma on them and i will support her" they will take that as a threat be wanting to view all my DM's. Possible?

Teeb, Jul 30, 2019 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    upload_2019-7-31_17-5-5.png
    Possible but it all sounds very strange. People say far worse than that on a daily basis.

sarahk, Jul 30, 2019 IP
  7. Teeb

Teeb Peon

Best Answers:
    It does sound strange , Sarahk that is what i cannot figure out. Twitter wont asset in any shape or form- yet my page is still there - they have delete all the people i follow :(

Teeb, Jul 30, 2019 IP