1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Twitter just closed my new account - why???

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by Mr.Dog, Dec 31, 2014.

Hi,

I just opened a Twitter channel account for a website of mine. An affiliate site.

It only lasted 24 hours max, but probably less. Twitter closed it down without any explanation:

Account suspended
    The profile you are trying to view has been suspended.

I have absolutely no idea why they did that and I'm worried I can't open another identical account.
    My account looked nice and clean. I struggled to create a nice logo and header image and so on and so forth... Then they just pulled the plug on me.

Any ideas about why this could have happened?

What would you do now? Wait a bit an attempt again?

Last edited: Dec 31, 2014
    Mr.Dog, Dec 31, 2014 IP
  2. Ashton

Ashton Member

Best Answers:
    all you need is to appeal since you've done nothing wrong
    support center link : https://support.twitter.com/entries/15790#

How to expedite the appeal process:

To expedite the appeal process, please check to make sure your account is currently suspended by logging in.

If your account is suspended, you’ll need to confirm that you have changed the account behaviors that are in violation of the Twitter Rules, or that you have removed all prohibited automation from your account. For more information on best practices for using Twitter, read this article.

good luck :)

Ashton, Dec 31, 2014 IP
    pilot35 likes this.
  3. PenguinWeb

PenguinWeb Peon

Best Answers:
    As Ashton says, the first stage is to log in as the account holder - it will then tell you that it is currently suspended (if it is).

Check through the twitter roles and make sure you're not breaking any before you appeal.

PenguinWeb, Jan 13, 2015 IP