1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Twitter issue....Please help!!!!!

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by Dolphmet, Dec 14, 2014.

Hi Guys and Gals I'm hoping you can help me with a problem I just started having about a month ago. I follow alot of sports reporters and personalities. I think its upward of 300 people. Now for years I was getting their tweets directly to my iphone via a 404-04 text message. However now for some reason they stopped. Now bare with me because I know this is weird but I get them in the morning hours in like a 3 or 4 hour period and then nothing. I have tried everything Twitter tells me but nothing helps. I reset my phone,unfollow and follow, and checked all my settings. Why is this happening? Twitter themselves doesn't get back to me so any help or suggestions you have would be appreciated. I know this is a twitter issue because I get texts from people no problem. Thanks for your help!

Dolphmet, Dec 14, 2014 IP
  2. Dolphmet

Dolphmet Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess not

Dolphmet, Dec 28, 2014 IP