1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Twitter Hashtag Issue on Chat

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by Kate Brennan, Aug 28, 2016.

Hi,
    I host a twitter chat #PTTravel and we have talked about different topics each Sunday for two years. Recently, my tweets haven't been showing in the search thread and when people RT from my profile feed it shows as unavailable. I can see everything fine as shown in the attached screenshot.
    Its frustrating and I've had some complaints from regular members. I love our Twitter chat and get great engagement so I want to fix this issue.
    I've tried scheduling tweets through Hootsuite and direct tweeting but the same problem happens. I've checked my privacy and security settings but it looks fine.
    Could you suggest anything or help with this problem? Twitter ID is @kate_frankie
    Thanks,
    Kate

Attached Files:

Kate Brennan, Aug 28, 2016 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Your profile shows fine, when I searched #rttravel the last tweet that is indexed there is of July 16. Could be the way they crawl tweets / your tweets now. Could be their system finds your tweets too similar to bother to index them as separate tweets.

qwikad.com, Sep 8, 2016 IP
    And_The-Teddy_Bach likes this.