1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Twitter for iPhone app design not updating.

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by Justin A, Sep 15, 2015.

There was a recent update that changed the User Interfaces for the "Favourite", "Retweet" and "Reply" button but there aren't appearing for me. It is appearing for some people and not me. I've made sure my App was to up to date and I tried re-downloading the app in the app store but it's still not there.

Is there a setting or something that I haven't done?

Here's a screenshot from a Twitter User posting the interface update.
    [​IMG]

Justin A, Sep 15, 2015 IP
  2. Usernamexx

Usernamexx Peon

Best Answers:
    I have this problem too! I have a bunch of accounts and all had different versions of twitter within the same app! So annoying. Now all of them have caught up, except my main acc the one i care about. A lot of other people have the same problem, type into the search on twitter the words "twitter stuck on different versions" or "twitter different versions" you can see their screen shots.

My main acc is stuck on a version from earlier this year- the "wide layout" with wide windows/tweet boxes, huge images, and words under the image instead of over. It's sooo annoying!

I have deleted, reinstalled the app many times and even wiped my phone. Nothing helps!

It's like this version of twitter is permantly tied to this particular acc.

In fact Im going to make a post about this bc this is ridiculous.

Ps. One of my secondary accs had the version you have, with the circles around the stars and symbols. Another had google ads for months, another had google analytics (analytical bars) on each tweet for maybe 2 years now. It got stuck when they were rolling it out as a test a few years ago. I can't remember what the others had. It's not the app though that's the problem, it's the web updates that roll out that sometimes get applied to some accs and stick, others don't, it's all mixed up!

Last edited: Nov 6, 2015
    Usernamexx, Nov 6, 2015 IP