1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Twitter Followers

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by kempos, Apr 15, 2016.

Hi,

I need about 1,000 Twitter followers. The business is hotels and bars - I work as a PR for a hotel and would like to advertise our special events on Twitter.

Any idea how to get those followers quickly? I found some website where you can buy followers but not sure how reliable they are.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks!

kempos, Apr 15, 2016 IP
  2. Host Capitol

Host Capitol Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Twitter advertising is a better route.

Host Capitol, Apr 15, 2016 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You have an interesting situation. Most of your data will be for out of towners but you want to promote to locals, right?
    I'd hook up with a local radio station and promote your bar and the twitter account to their listeners.

sarahk, Apr 15, 2016 IP
  4. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, I think that the best audience it is your friends! Also, you must be very active member and share with a lot of interesdting posts and news! Try to do it)

JudySlean, Apr 17, 2016 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You must have an interesting bunch of friends if they can keep a bar going.

sarahk, Apr 18, 2016 IP
  6. tmayoras

tmayoras Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Not quickly. Don't purchase Twitter Followers, they are fake accounts and will not drive any traffic. I have built my followers from 100 to about 3,000 during the past 15 months. The key is to pick a few topics that you are an expert in (or related to your business), find interesting articles or blogposts on the topics (using flipboard and feedly) and post at least 3 times per day. You will grow your followers with good solid people interested in your expertise.

tmayoras, May 7, 2016 IP
  7. faiz01

faiz01 Member

Best Answers:
    A Free Effort will be this!!
    Follow people yourself from the top hotel pages! they will follow you hopefully depending upon your offers and services!
    got it?

faiz01, May 18, 2016 IP
  8. David G. Welch

David G. Welch Member

Best Answers:
    Its better for you to build your own audience.

David G. Welch, Jul 8, 2016 IP
  9. Dylan Barns

Dylan Barns Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Agree, you need to target your offer the right audience. Try to follow people that work in the same industry (hotels and bars), be active in Twitter, share with attractive posts and you get success!

Dylan Barns, Jul 20, 2016 IP
  10. StSignal

StSignal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think you should commit to advertising,it could work.

StSignal, Jul 25, 2016 IP
  11. Janett85

Janett85 Peon

Best Answers:
    There are people who are engaged in such work.Enough to pay and you will be invited to the desired number of people within a specified time.

Janett85, Aug 10, 2016 IP
  12. Sarah - Dufferin Media

Sarah - Dufferin Media Active Member

Best Answers:
    Start following relevant local twitter accounts - then use the "who to follow" tool - Twitter will automatically suggest similar twitter users. As you follow other accounts - a certain portion will follow you back - therefore growing your network quickly. PM me if you need any further suggestions. I specialize in this area and have some other suggestions.

Sarah - Dufferin Media, Sep 2, 2016 IP
  13. tahmina Rimmi

tahmina Rimmi Member

Best Answers:
    hello kempos

To help grow your initial base of followers quickly and easily, here are some additional methods you can try.

- Utilize your LinkedIn and email connections. also linked your othr social media sites

- Use a timesaving tool to schedule your tweets like hootsuit, buffer.

- Join a Twitter chat--Every week, groups within various industries get together on Twitter to talk about a topic. By joining these chats and engaging with others, you’ll get the opportunity to meet new people in your sector, play the role of an industry insider, and learn valuable information

- Multitask like tweet while commuting to and from work on the bus or train. Tweet while on the bike at the gym, during commercials of your favorite shows; tweet while in the waiting room for the dentist.

- Respond to people who are interested in similar content-- When you comment on, retweet, or favorite a Twitter post, consider following users who also engaged with the post

- Tweet inspirational quotes-- Quotes tend to see higher engagement on Twitter because people enjoy reading them and sharing with others.

- Follow users who follow your followers-- By utilizing a free and low-cost tool like Tweepi, you can scan the list of accounts that follow your own followers on Twitter.

- Follow the accounts recommended by Twitter.

thank u i hope it might help u a lot.

tahmina Rimmi, Sep 5, 2016 IP
  14. Fgans

Fgans Peon

Best Answers:
    If you don't want to have 1,000 fake , you have to do it on its own.

Fgans, Sep 24, 2016 IP
  15. Market Profits

Market Profits Peon

Best Answers:
    A number is always nice, but let's not forget the point of getting followers in the first place. Always seek quality followers, rather than a specific quantity of followers. You want people who will engage in your content so you can grow among perspective customers! Hope this helps!

Market Profits, Sep 28, 2016 IP
  16. vivianso

vivianso Active Member

Best Answers:
    you can retweet people form your industry. And get lots of follower that way.
    you can also post picture about and attraction nearby your hotel or bar, and with a text link, like "I know places that you can rest on this beautiful [attraction e.g park], [your web link]
    you can post a picture about a local festival nearby your hotel and bar with a text like "I want to be at the festival too, don't you? [web link]"
    all you can post a picture that has clean background image with 3 tips of traveling safe in [your city], and post that illustrative picture on twitter, with [web link]

vivianso, Dec 1, 2016 IP
  17. ZackP

ZackP Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Concept sounds right up to half of the post. Post interesting tweet 3 times a day is not that hard, but how do you get qualified people to read it. Nobody even knows that you exist?!

ZackP, Dec 7, 2016 IP
  18. shakiba.proba

shakiba.proba Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can increase your Twitter and Facebook followers by improving your content. Make sure that your content is engaging enough and something that would interest your followers. You can also interact with your followers. Use the right captions and hashtags.

shakiba.proba, Mar 1, 2018 IP