Twitter email notifications

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by DavidNK, Aug 22, 2023.

Hi guys!

I need to ask a question because, on Twitter, I can't see a way to get the issue resolved. Sorry for the bother.

Does Twiter send emails of new posts from those I follow? In each of them, I have check the notifications option.

But the emails don't get through. They're not in the "spam" folder, and I never set up a rule to delete the Twitter emails.

In my account settings (Settings & privacy), in Filters, there are no "Muted notifications", and in Email notifications everything is activated.

Maybe Twitter doesn't send news from accounts that are followed by users, but only when someone sends you a tweet.

Is this the case?

Thank you.

Regards.

David

DavidNK, Aug 22, 2023 IP
  2. Anikate Verma

Anikate Verma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Twitter typically sends email notifications for specific interactions like direct messages, mentions, retweets, likes, and new followers. However, it does not typically send email notifications for every new post or tweet from accounts you follow.

Anikate Verma, Sep 24, 2023 IP
  3. FranckDumas

FranckDumas Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello David, Twitter doesnt do that natively but, u can do it with a tool wich will transcript the tweeter feeds of the people u follow in RSS feeds then you will have to add this Feed to an RSS feed reader like https://feedly.com/ And ask it to notify u for each new post.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2024
    FranckDumas, Jan 26, 2024 IP
  4. Anikate Verma

Anikate Verma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi David, Twitter generally doesn't send email notifications for new posts from accounts you follow. Email notifications are typically reserved for direct interactions, mentions, or specific alerts rather than a general update on followed accounts. To stay updated on posts from those you follow, it's recommended to check your Twitter timeline regularly or enable push notifications on the Twitter app for real-time updates. You can check at https://instaapkeys.com/insta-pro-2-apk/

Anikate Verma, Feb 7, 2024 IP