1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Twitter down. Advice Needed..

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by James Common, Oct 15, 2015.

A week ago some of my followers began reporting that my mentions to them were not showing up as notifications. Since then I have discovered that my hashtags are not working and none of my tweets appear in the search bar. This is a serious handicap for me as I use Twitter for professional purposes.

Based on what I have read online it would seem that my account had been suspended but I have had no notifications to saying anything of the sort. The twitter support page for suspensions likewise says I have not been suspended. I have since tweeted Support from a second account (and recieved no reply) and have submitted various questions using the support page, all of which have been met with silence.

Has this happened to anyone previously? Any idea on how to rectify this.

Regards,

James.

James Common, Oct 15, 2015 IP
  2. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think you are suspended, just in some sort of sandbox.
    Wait for a while and see what happens. I don't think that contacting twitter is going to help in any way.

JEET, Oct 18, 2015 IP