1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Twitter Daily-Tweet Website

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Sam Designs, Sep 2, 2009.

I am currently hosting my unique tweet submission/voting script at www.daily-tweet.com. If you would like to buy the script by itself, I may consider selling it by itself but without exclusive rights. If you buy this website, you have exclusive rights to the script, the design, etc.

The script is very unique and is an easy interface. Users sign up with oAuth, meaning no Twitter based credentials are stored, only their twitterid is stored to check whether they need to be registered when they login.

Users can submit their favourite tweets, be them funny, interesting or just random. Users are limited to 10 submissions a day, but you can alter this as you wish.

The script runs on auto-pilot with a cron job sorting out the winning tweet every day, based on how many votes it receives. The daily-tweet is displayed at the top of the page and is also archived in the Hall of Fame.

The winning tweets automatically have their links edited to dofollow status, giving an incentive to people to submit.

Users have the option to turn off automatic updates when they vote/submit on the settings page.

I will include the twitter account www.twitter.com/iDailyTweet.

The reason for me selling is simply lack of time to advertise and promote. My summer vacation is over and I have had my fun developing so far. I can easily add features to your request, yet it will cost you extra.

On the first day of the website opening, the site made £1.02 on AdSsense and had 93 unique visitors.

You may be wondering why the website has hardly any users, this is because the website is relatively new and has no proper advertising done. Just a few friends told here and there.

If you need to know more, please ask me via this thread or PM. I can also include the blog if you want, but it's simply wordpress.

I can only accept paypal I'm afraid.

Starting Price: $50
    BIN: $500

Sam Designs, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  2. capebretoner

capebretoner Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am very interested. Please forward me the server requirements and where the domain is hosted.

Also what is your preferred method of payment?

I will also require exclusive rights to the script.

I am forwarding the initial bid of $50 pending a method of payment.

-Jeff

capebretoner, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  3. Sam Designs

Sam Designs Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The method of payment is paypal as stated. We both know that $50 is very low, so will it be okay if we wait and see? Also, namecheap is the host and yes you will get exclusive rights.

I hope that answers any questions from other people.

Sam Designs, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  4. sarah_harvey

sarah_harvey Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well the idea is great...I just don't like how the site looks. You did this on wordpress?

I would love to bid if it looked different.

sarah_harvey, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  5. Sam Designs

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The blog is wordpress but the website itself is hand-coded. Well you can always redesign it? If you're prepared to pay a certain price for just the script?

Sam Designs, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  6. Sam Designs

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just realized I mispriced the BIN, it was supposed to be $150.

BIN: $150.

Sam Designs, Sep 5, 2009 IP
  7. Sam Designs

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sold to capebretoner for $100.

Sam Designs, Sep 6, 2009 IP