1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Twitter account suspended continously

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by Katia_83, Dec 16, 2015.

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum and I'd like to ask if anyone have ever expericned the same:

My account get suspended continuonuosly with the error:

Your account (XXXXXXX) is currently suspended. For more information, please visit Suspended Accounts.

After going to Suspended account and filing an appeal, in a time manner of a couple of minutes I get an automated email saying that my account has been unsuspended.

"Hello,

We have now unsuspended your account. If you have any trouble logging in, you can request a password reset email here: LINK
    Please note that it may take an hour or so for your follower and following numbers to return to normal. Let us know if we can help with anything else.

Please do not respond to this email as replies will not be monitored.

Thanks,

Twitter Support
    "

I've removed all connected apps and uninstalled the twitter app from the mobile, also changed the password but it didn't help. The problem is that when I fill a request in the support is not handled by a human but I get the above email instead, so I can't even contact the support.

Did anyone ever experienced the same?

Katia_83, Dec 16, 2015 IP
  2. SEOLADYBUG

SEOLADYBUG Peon

Best Answers:
    There are a few things that Twitter does not like and will cause your account to be suspended. Basically any behavior that seems like you are using a bot will get your account suspended. The following are just some examples: 1) Tweeting abnormally often. 2) Tweeting the same thing over and over again. 3) Mentioning people too often with the same message or with a message that sounds like you are spamming. 4) Following or unfollwoing abnormally often. 5) If you have multiple Twitter accounts made with the same IP address you will also likely get suspended. I have been using Twitter for years and have learned a lot! Hope this helps.

SEOLADYBUG, Jan 18, 2016 IP