1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Twitter 30 second videos

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by Mnezo, Apr 10, 2015.

Hello, I'll get right to my problem.

I want to post videos on twitter, and I want them to pop up in the feed, and play with just one click. Here is an example https://twitter.com/ThirtySecFights/status/586374146222858240

I want something exact like that! If you can help me, that would be a lifesaver.

I know about the filming and posting it on twitter, but that user didn't film all those fights, he got them from somewhere, edited the video and he uploaded it on twitter, and that's what I want to do too! Thanks, hope I was clear enough, peace out brothers and sisters!

Mnezo, Apr 10, 2015 IP
  2. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Franklin Hatchett, Apr 11, 2015 IP
  3. Mnezo

Mnezo Member

Best Answers:
    Twitvid doesn't work anymore, vine allows videos that are only seven second long as far as I know, and as I explained above, I need something that lets me import downloaded videos, not videos that are filmed by me personally.

Mnezo, Apr 11, 2015 IP
  4. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    From what I can see the only way to do it is with third party apps. I just tested it with this website and it worked
    http://2gzr.com/

Franklin Hatchett, Apr 11, 2015 IP
  5. Mnezo

Mnezo Member

Best Answers:
    It works, but it looks so shady, you need to click 3 times to play the video, it's not simple like the one I've shown in the first post. Thanks for the help anyway!

Mnezo, Apr 11, 2015 IP