1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
  3. Better Analytics for WordPress Get It Free

Selling Twitlogo.com & Twitxy.com- Twitter Logo Generator & Twitter Proxy

Discussion in 'Sites' started by blwire, Feb 22, 2010.

Hi looking to make a quick sale so i wanted to list 2 of my twitter focused sites for sale. The main one that's most valuable would probably be twitlogo.com. Twitlogo is a simple twitter logo generator and is the number 4 result for the search phrase "twitter logo". Alot of blogs covered it so its already resided from its initial traffic burst. Adsense and adbrite didn't perform too well on either but there is a high value for anyone looking to cross promote there own twitter app or reach a larger twitter user base via these sites. Any logo designer could also advertise his services on there too so just some ideas.

Twitlogo.com- pr4 14000 uniques a month w/ 51000 impressions. 30usd a month w/ adsense.

Twitxy.com- pr3 7000 uniques a month w/ 90000 impressions.

Both domains are residing with 1and1 and twitlogo uses a custom script that's very light and twitxy uses cgi-proxy.

Looking to sell for 150 so please feel free to pm me if you have any questions.

blwire, Feb 22, 2010 IP
  2. mob4u1

mob4u1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    missed out, someone got a bargain there...

mob4u1, Feb 23, 2010 IP
  3. enormous

enormous Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    they sure did, i would have did the BIN in a heartbeat!! Congrats!

enormous, Feb 23, 2010 IP