1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tweet Analysis Tool? Help Needed

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by Cal Berryman, Dec 20, 2017.

Hi all,

Ive recently went back to using Twitter and was just playing around with the advanced search tool. I am trying to search tweets from a large number of accounts (around 1500) and flag ones which contain certain keywords. At the minute the advanced search tool will only let me search around 20 accounts at once, so i was wondering if there is a tool or feature which can do this in bulk and also have a date range filter, just as the advanced search tool offers.

Thanks, Cal.

Cal Berryman, Dec 20, 2017 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Are you using their api or doing it manually through the site?

sarahk, Dec 20, 2017 IP
  3. Cal Berryman

Cal Berryman Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, Im doing it manually through their site. I dont have experience with Python etc so am just using the advanced search tool on their website. I was hoping that there was a script or tool that would do this on a larger scale.

There seems to be tools where you can search for a certain keyword within tweets from all users, but i need it so i can also specify the accounts and also the date range. For example, search a particular 1500 accounts for tweets containing a certain keyword within a custom date range.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cal Berryman, Dec 21, 2017 IP