1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Tv Streaming/Download Site - With Earnings and Traffic

Discussion in 'Sites' started by heartnet02, Jun 16, 2014.

Selling this Tv Streaming/Download Website with the following Stats:

Google Analytics:
    March Traffic: 712
    April: 3192
    May: 4968
    June 1- Present = 5370
    Majority of traffic comes from Search Engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing.

Earnings :
    Infolinks
    April -$4.57
    May -$8.67
    June 1- Present = $4.98

Cpalead:
    April - $4.19
    May - $3.82
    June 1- Present = $6.07

Adsense:
    April- $1.36
    May - $3.43
    June 1- Present = $3.51

Let me know if you are interested on the site. Thanks

heartnet02, Jun 16, 2014 IP
  2. joeinthai

joeinthai Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    interest pm me revenue proove

thanks vasilis

joeinthai, Jun 17, 2014 IP
  3. jazzyjmnote

jazzyjmnote Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Adsense on these kind of websites are not allowed and CPAlead no longer allows these kind of websites violating copyright.

jazzyjmnote, Jun 17, 2014 IP
  4. heartnet02

heartnet02 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 5
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have replied to your pm. Please respond so that I can send the proof. Thanks

Thanks for the comment. First adsense allows this since I am not hosting the site myself. The site has been live for almost 4 months and the earninfs are being carried over every month which I think is a sign that the content is allowed. The tv show is even hosted on google docs. 2nd CPAlead allows this kind of site as long as the visitors get what they are promised to have. In this case, I am really providing the download to the episode. What they don't allow is website owners offering such as free cheats/downloads/coupons/cash in exchange of completing a survey but in the end does not provide it. I have asked CPAlead about this website before I made it and I even talked with the owner himself and they allow such website as long as the visitors get what they are offered in exchange of completing the survey.

heartnet02, Jun 17, 2014 IP
  5. jazzyjmnote

jazzyjmnote Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Stop misleading the people, Adsense hasn't banned you don't means they allow copyright content. Google Adsense is very strict with Warez and you site actually embeding a kind of Warez..... Second CPAlead no longer allow TV Show website and that the official statement from them.... Someone buying this website is throwing away there money....

I suggest everyone to Message CPALead and confirm from them that your account there will plurged if you lock content like this website and the owner is quite busy there with Advertisers to bother with your messages....

jazzyjmnote, Jun 19, 2014 IP
  6. heartnet02

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 5
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am not misleading anyone here. If you are not interested then move on. I asked the owner several times already and they clarified that as long as people are getting what they are promised then they allow this kind of websites. In fact, I can give you the skype of the owner. Maybe you didn't know but CPALEAD already has a new owner and is under a new management and they are currently making major updates. You can check out their site and contact them to ask if you want. The new owner of CPAlead is a member of a forum I am also a member of and is on an outstanding member status. If they don't allow embedding warez then they should have already banned those sites who gets their videos on youtube or other video sharing site since they are copyrighted also.

Anyway, thanks for bumping my thread everyday. I really appreciate it. Once I have sold the website let me know your paypal id so that I can send you some start up money to start your own website and try to earn some money instead of lurking here and posting rude comments. Cheers.

heartnet02, Jun 19, 2014 IP
  7. Bigtoys67

Bigtoys67 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    is this sold?

Bigtoys67, Jul 30, 2014 IP
  8. amthzrsln

amthzrsln Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 12
    Hi, Can I please hit analytical proof?

amthzrsln, Sep 15, 2014 IP
  9. heartnet02

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 5
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am selling this tv show website : http://gameofthronesseason4episodes.com
    It has some earnings on CPALEAD, Adsense and Infolinks

The site still has visitors even though the season is already over. The visitors mostly come from Search Engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing.

No update is needed for now and all you need to do is focus on building links and driving traffic and you will be earning in no time.

Pm me if you have any other question. Thanks

heartnet02, Nov 2, 2014 IP