1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Tutorial] How to Make Money on Instagram

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Franklin Hatchett, Apr 5, 2015.

Hey guys

I have an article over at http://www.onlinedimes.com/make-money-on-instagram/

What this article covers

• How to grow your account
    • How to make money on Instagram
    • How to sell shoutouts
    • Connecting with brands
    • Affiliate Marketing
    • Adsense
    • CPA
    Go Make that money:cool:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
    Franklin Hatchett, Apr 5, 2015 IP
    Hungryforsuccess and danasurvey like this.
  2. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I like the article a lot, but maybe including a link to the article is a better idea? You don't want to incur the wrath of Google and duplicate content.

danasurvey, Apr 5, 2015 IP
    Hungryforsuccess likes this.
  3. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yea that's what I wanted to do but for some reason I couldn't. Anyhow fixed it now. I was trying to hyperlink it but doesn't work?

Franklin Hatchett, Apr 5, 2015 IP
  4. liquidone

liquidone Member

Best Answers:
    Awesome article man! Really loved it. I have been looking into buying shoutouts for my Insta to grow it. Right now I am using followliker which is good but I want to grow it faster.

liquidone, Apr 5, 2015 IP
  5. Hungryforsuccess

Hungryforsuccess Active Member

Best Answers:
    Very good article thanks for the share. I am currently looking to excel in the Instagram world and other social media sites connected as 1 to promote products. I think this article has really helped me understand how to maximize my Instagram account both traffic and revenue wise.

Hungryforsuccess, Apr 11, 2015 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  6. Xochitl Shatt

Xochitl Shatt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Awesome post what you wright. May it helps me a lot. Howover i'm looking for such a article.

Xochitl Shatt, Apr 15, 2015 IP
  7. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What do you mean? are you looking for someone to write a article like that?

Franklin Hatchett, Apr 18, 2015 IP
  8. Nufshah

Nufshah Peon

Best Answers:
    I've got some of friends who are making money online using Instagram. Check out this website link www.instaprofitgram.co.nr

Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
    Nufshah, Apr 19, 2015 IP
  9. TB Ann

TB Ann Banned

Best Answers:
    $65 an hour is a very decent earning. Must be saturated these days, isn't it?

TB Ann, Apr 20, 2015 IP
  10. Katherine Noto

Katherine Noto Member

Best Answers:
    here are some ways to earn money from Instagram,,,,
    Attracting Followers
    Producing Quality
    Setting Up Your Store
    Marketing Products
    Turning Followers Into Customers i know these way to earn money from instagram are there any other ways please let me know,

Katherine Noto, Apr 21, 2015 IP
  11. spacehades

spacehades Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good info, thanks!

spacehades, May 8, 2015 IP
  12. xendurinan

xendurinan Banned

Best Answers:
    I read the article. It is a good one. I think you should describe more about Adsense. How can I easily get Adsense? If you can provide more info on Adsense that would be best.

xendurinan, May 8, 2015 IP
  13. spacehades

spacehades Active Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest you check out fiverr, some seller there selling adsense account, they will give their site to adsense to review it. That's probably the easiest way to get adsense account.

spacehades, May 8, 2015 IP
    xendurinan likes this.
  14. tommyanderson

tommyanderson Active Member

Best Answers:
    The first step to making money with Instagram is getting people to follow you. Unless you have — at the very minimum — a few thousand followers, it’s going to be difficult to convince any brands to sponsor your posts.Hashtags are more than just an opportunity to be clever; in fact, they’re an important marketing tool. Adding relevant hashtags to your photos allows you to be found by users interested in the type of content you post.
    This must be the subtlest and the noblest way to earn money from Instagram. Instagram is founded on the idea that people who has a handheld camera has something interesting within them, and sharing them to a community of the same interest would bring better and even profitable results.

If you love photography (not only doing ‘selfies’), then try Instagram. Bring your skills of composition, exposure, and retouching to the surface. Most of all, let the people know you got the skill—a skill wherein effects end up being ‘accidents.’ If you can capture great shots, people will contact you to take good shots of their products, all using Instagram.

tommyanderson, May 14, 2015 IP
  15. HSID

HSID Active Member

Best Answers:
    Awesome article thanks for sharing.. :)

HSID, May 21, 2015 IP
  16. Analyticsnoob

Analyticsnoob Member

Best Answers:
    From where we can find images to upload on instagram that cannot cause trouble. Because we're not creating sources any examples of this please

Analyticsnoob, Mar 17, 2016 IP
  17. Kate Evans

Kate Evans Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi! Thanks for sharing this informative article! The reading of it was so useful for me as I learned some special rules which can help me to make momey with the help of instagram! I fully agree with you that Instagram can be a seriously large money maker, so there is no doubt to try using it right now. It is never too late to start doing something new!

Kate Evans, Mar 18, 2016 IP
  18. yuyun

yuyun Member

Best Answers:
    Hi...
    here are some ways to make money from Instagram

1. License Sell your Instagram photos with foap
    One selling point is quite famous photo foap. You can register yourself for free, create a portfolio to build buyer confidence, and look at the "Missions" to find potential buyers. This technique is probably the easiest way to do, because you do not need a lot of followers to sell your instagram photos. All photos will be priced around $ 10, but 50% of sales will be taken by foap.
    2. Can the Commission to Sell Other Products
    Selling other people's products is one quick and easy way to earn money from Instagram. One application that allows this is Peerfly. You need to start with a sales promotion is to copy its URL and put it at the bio Instagram. When other users click the URL, you will get a commission if they buy something.
    3. Use Multi-Level Marketing to build a network marketing
    Many online sellers who start a business via Instagram only. Selling products with this MLM scheme will help develop a business, so the more you buy, the more extensive retailer network. Disadvantages of this method is that most MLM requires you to invest some money to buy "initial package". Advantages of this way is that you will continue to be assisted superiors to build its own network.
    4. Use your instagram account as advertising Publisher
    If you are one of those people who have tens of thousands of followers and can get like easily, maybe you can try to obtain sponsorship from a company that will pay you to promote their products. You can contact the marketing division of the company in question.

yuyun, Mar 26, 2016 IP
  19. spacehades

spacehades Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing.

spacehades, Mar 27, 2016 IP
  20. Sergiy Roma

Sergiy Roma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you try to monetize your instagram accounts with Affiliate programs then you need to see new service from Befuy.com

Posting clickable links on comments are not enabled on Instagram. Also you can put only one link in your Instagram profile. So, when you publish new post with new link to product in profile, the previous post loses its link. That means that your visitors can buy only the last item in your affiliate program.
    With one link to Befuy storefront they can see and buy previous products too.

example:
    Storefront petshopfuns.befuy.com for Instagram account @petshopfuns

You can add products into one storefront from different affiliate programs.
    Usually I'm using automated import of hundreds products from Amazon by specific keywords.
    Check results of import and delete not interesting products or change keywords and do new import.
    You can lock most interesting products to not loose them during next reimport.
    You can move best them to storefront top.
    Also there are searches inside site by product name and by product code.
    Befuy is currently in the BETA Test-Phase.
    Within the BETA phase (est. until mid April 2016) all services offered by Befuy.com are completely free of charge.

Sergiy Roma, Mar 31, 2016 IP