1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Tutorial] How To Build a Social Network Empire That Makes Money

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by TheSeoMagic, May 18, 2015.

In this thread I will explain how to create an ARMY of Social Networks Bots that spam Your Money Site Everywhere in The World.
    You can use this method for EVERY niche, also 'saturated' one. You can adapt this method for every social network existent. Also I'm pretty sure it will work also for future social networks.
    The most advanced users here may already know and use this method. The real deal will be my approach to Psychology and Persuasion

Disclaimer:Actually, English isn't my main language, but I will try my best to keep this post engaging and easy to read.
    What You Will Learn
    1) Create Your Social Network Army's Bots
    2) The Art Of Psychology Spam
    3) Improove Your Persuasion Skills

Method's Overview
    1. First we will create an ARMY of bots for a social network (it can be facebook, twitter, etc.) -> For this tutorial I will go with Twitter.
    2. We will passively listen for related terms in our niche, then when someone talks about any of our niche related's keywords, one (or more) of our bots will start a persuasion process, with the end-goal to monetize with an affiliate link or anything monetizable (PPD links etc).

Let's Start by building mass accounts for social networks (in my example, Twitter).

Create Your Social Network Army's Bots1. First , choose a niche. It can be saturated, like healthc4re niche or PE for men.It really doesn't matter. For this tutorial, I choose 'w31ght loss p1lls'
    2. Then choose a social network or a specif platform (like an high traffic forum).You can choose more than one social network.
    For this tutorial, I chose Twitter.
    3. Now, start to generate some accounts on the social media. As a general rule, more competition your niche has, more accounts you need.For my example niche and my social network 'twitter' I will go hardcore with 100 accounts.

How Can You Generate a Lot of Account Without Getting Banned?
    This is a legit questions.
    There are many solutions for this problem, you can go:
    • Manual accounts generation( for some sites still works, not valid for my example Social Network, Twitter)
    • Writing a bot
    • Buy a bot:if you are a beginner, this is your best bet.
    • Buy accounts
      • Other Things You Will Need:
        • Proxies. Buy them, Scrape them, but get high quality proxies (do you know that free proxies tracks your operations, and usually are set by hackers for steal your private information, performing MITM like attacks?)
        • VPS Use a cheap one, with high bandwidth. We will host our control bots here.
        • Social Network's Bot You will need also a bot for perform the actions on your chosen social network. In my example I will use a standard Twitter bot (you can find everywhere) that can follow/unfollow people, create accounts, and perform basic actions, like respond to a tweet that contains a pre-defined keyword.
          • PRO TIP #1: make sure to stick some proxy with same accounts, in this way these accounts won't get ban easily. Also, edit manually these accounts and add quality pictures and real looking descriptions. Of course you can automate all that spinning 'about me' descriptions around the web.

The Art Of Psychology SpamNow we have a LOT of accounts ready, and a bot that can manage them all. We run this bot on a cheap VPS.
            Is time to fire your social network bot and start monitoring niche releated keyword. I will explain this with an example.

If you can remember, my niche is 'weight loss' and my target social network is 'twitter'
            So, for our example, I will set my bot to monitor all the niche related keywords, like "weight loss" or "less faat"

PRO-TIP#2:Really Enter in the costumers mind and monitor also the keywords apparently no direct correlated to the main "weight loss' niche, like:
            Madonna -body -training-fitness-look like-Jennifer Lopez-incredible body-mirror-weird-fat-ugly etc.

If two or more of these words is in one tweet and who posted this is a girl, there is high probability that this is a tweet we can monetize on.

An Example will help you undestand:

Rossana tweets a bikini photo of Madonna with a comment "This is Madonna and she is 50!. Only I look fat when I see myself on the mirror?"(notice that Madonna, look, fat and mirror are keyword that we are monitoring)

Quick Psychology Note: In the example, Madonna wasn't a random choice. She is old (40-50 you?) and she does a kind of music that is very liked by girls born in '80. Most. Statistically speaking, the girls in their 30 starts to feel worried about getting old, fat and ugly, also her metabolism is more quickly.
            This is what I call psychological spam.
            --
            Now, a noobie will respond to Rossana's tweet with an affiliate link. Never do that. You have to look like a good guy who is genuinely giving away information about a lifechanger product. So,you have to build trust.

You can do this with my Rapport Builder Strategy:

1. Spoke About Common Problem
            2. Create a solid connection with buyer
            3. Genuinely Offer a Solution

Let's understand better with an example:

1.Rossana tweets a bikini photo of Madonna "This is Madonna. Only I look fat when I see my self to the mirrors?"
            2. One of our Bot Accounts (with a real looking profile) answers to the Rossana's tweet with > ahahahah I can understand what you mean lol :) " (universal valid phrase) -1. I spoke about common problem
            3. If Rossana have low followers - follow her (hopefully she will follow back), else do nothing - 2. I try to create a more solid connection
            4. Many people now will wait some hours to send the money site. I wait about 5 minutes because I don't want to loose her "feel fat momentum".
            Reply back with something like 'anyway, I was in the same boat of you, then I discover these p1lls [cloackedlink] Do you have tried it?' 3. I'm genuinely offering a solution
            5. PROTIP#3 In this scenario our main objective may not be s3ll pills directly to Rossana, but to get a reply back from her so other people can see the discussion ;)
            6. Monetize and repeat

[PRO TIP#4]
            AS A GENERAL RULE: Always create profiles of people that look like your potential buyers. So, in my WeightLoss niche, I would create girl profiles (statistically, they are more incline to worry about be fat) and I would follow some niche related pages, and post some before-after pictures in my profile for best results. remember, look natural == build trust

Final note: This method is monetizable with every niche and social network/platform. No need to worry about picking the right niche.

How to Improve Persuasion Skills

The important thing I wanted to highlight with this post, is not the method itself, but the psychological process of buying. Remember always that people buy based on emotions, and twitter/social network are good way to captures these momentum in real time and offer a solution.

When you are in doubt on how to persuade someone to do something, comeback to this cheatsheet: (Based on the study of Phd Robert Cialdini), edited from Wikipedia:

6 key principles of influence by Robert Cialdini
            Reciprocity – People tend to return a favor, thus the pervasiveness of free samples in marketing.
            Commitment and Consistency – If people commit, orally or in writing, to an idea or goal, they are more likely to honor that commitment because of establishing that idea or goal as being congruent with their self-image. Even if the original incentive or motivation is removed after they have already agreed, they will continue to honor the agreement.
            Social Proof – People will do things that they see other people are doing. For example, in one experiment, one or more confederates would look up into the sky; bystanders would then look up into the sky to see what they were seeing. At one point this experiment aborted, as so many people were looking up that they stopped traffic.
            Authority – People will tend to obey authority figures, even if they are asked to perform objectionable acts.
            Liking – People are easily persuaded by other people that they like.
            Scarcity – Perceived scarcity will generate demand. For example, saying offers are available for a "limited time only" encourages sales.
        Also comment and share your thoughts.

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2015
    TheSeoMagic, May 18, 2015 IP
  2. creztor

creztor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Lot of (sad) truth in that post. I believe Reddit began with the owners, two guys?, creating all of the content. They created a bunch of fake accounts and posted content/links on a daily basis. They did that because the site was new and no-one knew about it. The owner said he remembers the first day they didn't have to create content themselves using fake accounts as they were both relieved that finally the site was starting to take off.

creztor, May 18, 2015 IP
  3. Dario McNut

Dario McNut Member

Best Answers:
    Just establish your name, like increasing value of your campaign by posting interesting and quality contents. Increase your fan page in the most effective way.

Dario McNut, May 28, 2015 IP
  4. csgo

csgo Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the share , it's being pretty helpful to me since I'am a newbie

csgo, Jun 23, 2015 IP
  5. TB Ann

TB Ann Banned

Best Answers:
    Seem there are so much to do. but must be really worth. :) thanks for the share.

TB Ann, Jun 23, 2015 IP