1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Turnkey Personal Finance Site - QUALITY Content - Adsense, Amazon, CB - 50 Articles

Discussion in 'Sites' started by puregreen, Feb 25, 2017.

Turnkey Personal Finance Blog with Highly Brandable Domain

Tons of QUALITY Content - 50 Articles!

Premium Design, CUSTOM Created Logo and More!

HUGE Money Making Potential!

~ Bargain Price ~ Just $15 BIN!~

Thank you for checking out my auction! Today I'm selling FinanceControl.us - a Personal Finance website focusing on everything from simple finance tips to advices from gurus to help you take your personal finance to the next level!

As you know, the Personal Finance industry is very massive, there is a huge growth potential here and now you can easily jump in with this absolutely GREAT looking website with High Quality, KILLER Content!

If you're looking to grow your online portfolio, FinanceControl.us would make an excellent addition and if you're only a beginner then you will be glad to know that the website is easy to run via the most popular and very EASY to use WordPress CMS.

Moreover, I am always here to help if the buyer has any questions regarding the website or money making ideas. I have 7+ years of Internet Marketing and Website Creation experience which I can share with you!

The Key Features of This Website:
    • Very Lucrative Niche!
    • A Catchy, Brandable Domain Name: FinanceControl.us
    • 50 Articles about Personal Finance
    • Total 25,000+ Words of Content
    • High-Quality Useful Content for Your Visitors!
    • Images on Every Post with SEO Optimization
    • Clean Premium WordPress niche-related Theme!
    • Can be Easily Monetized with Google AdSense*, Amazon, Clickbank

Premium Brandable Domain Name

It's not a secret that Google now loves not just EMD domain names but big brands. Here's your chance to own a property that has a proven time-tested POTENTIAL to become a big brand in the eyes of Google and other search engines.

If you provide quality to your users Google will provide you with quality traffic. The first step of any successful website should be securing a high-quality domain name. This is how you stand out and how your visitors will remember you. My website has exactly what you need - a very good, short keyword reach domain name with branding potential!

50 Pages of High-Quality Useful Content

The website has tons of awesome articles written by a team of native US writers who focus on writing Personal Finance content. There are currently 50 posts of perfect quality content for your future visitors! Google loves high-quality articles so it's a great jump start for your new website!

Each article is keyword optimized and has a stunning niche related featured image with a caption for better SEO!

Here are some of the titles from articles already posted on the site:

• Is Personal Finance A Problem For You? Read This
    • Ensuring Your Own Financial Well-Being For Today And Tomorrow
    • Financial Woes? Check Out This Great Article For Personal Financial Help.
    • Important Personal Finance Tips For Your Protection!
    • Personal Finance Tips That Are Easy To Understand
    • much more already posted on the site!

There are also 50 extra articles that have yet to be posted. I have left these to the BIN buyer so if you make a BIN buy then you will have some extra high-quality content to post!

Premium WordPress Theme and CUSTOM Designed Logo

Aesthetics are more important than ever - and not simply to impress the reader, but a clean, professional code keeps sites loading and running optimally which is another search engine optimization strategy that should not be overlooked.

FinanceControl.us has a niche related, absolutely beautiful WordPress theme professionally designed for this website.

But that's not all! I've also created a CUSTOM Logo for this website so it's now looking very professional and like a well-known brand!

7 Ways to Make Money With This Site

There are many ways to earn money with this website. Let me describe the most popular ones and tell you how much you can earn!

Monetization Idea #1 - AdSense*

The most popular way to monetize a website is AdSense* - a Google's advertising network. You place an ad on your blog and get paid every time when a visitor clicks on this ad.

My website has 50 high-quality articles so if the site only received 5,000 visits per month and your click-thru ratio is 3% the site would earn $75 a day, or $2,250 a month!**

Monetization Idea #2 - Amazon

Amazon is the biggest online store. You can get commissions from sales via product ads placed on the website.

A high paying huge collection of products from Amazon can be displayed on this site. It's SIMPLE with a special plugin - I have a tutorial about how to setup automatic ad insertion.

Monetization Idea #3 - ClickBank

There are dozens of ClickBank offers you can promote on your new website and make great money!

Go to the ClickBank.com and search for Personal Finance related offers via the Marketplace function - you will easily find products paying $30 to $50 per sale for affiliates.

Monetization Idea #4 - CPA Offers

You also can monetize the site by building up and driving traffic and promoting offers in the Personal Finance industry as well as using other ad networks like BuySellAds.com.

There are thousands of CPA offers so the monetization would not be a problem.

Monetization Idea #5 - CPM

You can earn from the views that website receives, just google for some CPM networks, there are many of them.

You need to drive some traffic first. With so many high quality and very USEFUL articles, it will be easy to do and I also have some free ebooks about traffic getting in the bonus section.

Monetization Idea #6 - Post Selling

Another way to monetize your new website would be to sell blog posts.

With such a major niche (Personal Finance) and lots of quality content you can sell blog posts of the site for between $7 and $20 EACH!

What exactly does that mean? In the new age of SEO, you can't just spam low-quality forum backlinks and spun content. Ranking is harder these days, people pay more attention for related guest post on great looking websites.

If you sell just 4-7 blog post per month you would net $200+ a month as soon as you take the site over!

Monetization Idea #7 - Your Own Product

Tired of the money hold and low commissions in affiliate networks? How about to sell your own product and keep 100% of profits?

The best way to do it is selling ebooks. You can find some useful PLR ebooks available on many PLR stores.

This blog comes with Easy Digital Downloads plugin so you'll get payments directly to your PayPal account!

Is This Website Newbie Friendly?

OF COURSE it is! If you can use Microsoft Word you can use WordPress.

Even if this is your first website purchase I'll help you throughout the process, help familiarize you with WordPress, answer any questions you may have and take care of transferring the site over.

I'm always here to help!

What Exactly You Will Get

• A Catchy, Highly Brandable Domain Name: FinanceControl.us
    • Authority Personal Finance Niche Website with HIGH-QUALITY Useful Content
    • 50 Articles, 25,000+ Words of Content in Total
    • Exclusive Rights to ALL content on the Website!
    • Premium Niche Related WP Theme + CUSTOM Designed Logo
    • 50 Extra High Quality Articles (if you place a BIN bid)
    • FREE Website Transfer and WordPress setup!
    • 30 Days After Sale Premium Support - ask me ANY questions you have!

You will not be left hanging once the sale is over. I will be there every step of the way to help make the transition as smooth as possible and ensure your website is up and running. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to me!

6 Incredible BIN Bonuses!

If you place a BIN bid you will get these HOT bonuses (worth more than $2,155) for FREE!

BONUS #1: 40-page ebook about how to bring MASSIVE amounts of traffic to your websites. Everything is explained in a step-by-step manner so that anyone could implement this strategy. ($27 value!)

BONUS #2: 41-page ebook showing how to make BIG BUCKS with the biggest affiliate network! How to succeed in Clickbank, things you should know about ClickBank, most successful ClickBank case studies and much more! ($47 value!)

BONUS #3: 18-page ebook showing how to succeed with Amazon and earn big commissions with the biggest online store! You will discover EASY strategies, tips and professional hints.. ($47 value!)

BONUS #4: Personal Finance related PLR ebook you can sell on your new blog and keep 100% profits + FREE setup and PayPal integration. ($27 value!)

BONUS #5: SENuke XCr Full Monty 2014 version (the most powerful template) blast for super-quality backlinks + link submission to Indexification service for fastest indexing. ($47 value!)

BONUS #6: Extended 365 days high priority support. Ask any questions related to your new website... anytime for a full year! ($1,825+ value!)

You will receive all these amazing, time and money-saving bonuses by winning this auction via the Buy it Now link, RISK-FREE!

Website Transfer - It's Easier Than You Think!

The domain is currently hosted on NameCheap and after winning this auction the domain will be pushed to your account for absolutely FREE!

Many sellers charge an extra fee for website transfer but I'm providing this service for FREE!***

My support team will gently transfer the website to your hosting provider and set everything up for you. All we need to know is your hosting details like cPanel URL, login and password. That's all!

Future Potential & Growth

The Personal Finance industry is huge, literally a multi-billion dollar industry!

It is an evergreen niche and not a "fad" that will be gone tomorrow. Instead of building a new website from the ground up you can jump right into the action with this great looking website and a seller who is dedicated to helping!

So What Are You Waiting For?

If you attempt to build your online presence by yourself, you may spend a lot of time and money before you earn your first dollar...

So why don't you let your success come fast and quick with this premium turnkey niche website?

With a powerful website like this, based on one of the most searched niche right now, everything becomes much easier.

Just do some more SEO and/or get high quality targeted traffic (by the way, some useful techniques detailed in the ebooks you get for FREE as a BIN bonus!) and make real money!

Don't miss this great opportunity in this evergreen niche!

GRAB IT NOW before someone else snatches it!

Happy bidding!

Here's How You Can Contact Me Anytime:

Feel free to contact me anytime with your questions about this beautiful website!

Just send me a private message here on DP - I'm online every single day working almost 24/7 just for YOU!

* Due to the new AdSense approval requirements we can't 100% guarantee the approval of new AdSense accounts, but already existing AdSense accounts will work fine!
    ** Note that we can't guarantee any earnings because this obviously depends on many factors we can't control.
    *** Only if you place a BIN bid. If you win this website with a lower bid I will send you the domain, 2 Duplicator backup files and an instruction on how to use it. Don't worry, it's actually really easy but if you're a newbie I recommend the BIN option so we will do all the dirty work.

puregreen, Feb 25, 2017 IP
  2. shellyboy911

shellyboy911 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 6
    Quality content but are they unique?

shellyboy911, Feb 25, 2017 IP
  3. puregreen

puregreen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 165
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    They are partly unique because they are generated from super spun documents. I wouldn't sell a blog with 50 unique articles for a few bucks :D

puregreen, Feb 25, 2017 IP