1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Turnkey Amazon Affiliate Websites (You Provide Domain)

Discussion in 'Services' started by FPForum, Dec 4, 2018.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Let me manually create an Amazon affiliate website for you!

Your website will be created manually with SEO in mind. Forget automated sites and copied content which is only going to hurt you in the long run. Your website will include Amazon products (chosen by you) with completely unique meta data and product descriptions. There is truly nothing else like this on here!

Features
    10 Products with Unique Titles and Descriptions (75+ Words Each)
    1 Blog Post with Unique Title and Content (300+ Words)
    Ability to Add Unlimited Categories
    Completely Responsive Design
    Contact Us Form
    Additional Advertising Opportunities

How Does This Work?
    This website does not run on autopilot - I suggest focusing on quality over quantity! The process I use is rather simple. I will ask you to send some information along with 10 Amazon products that you would like placed into your store. Then, I'll begin by installing a fresh copy of the most recent version of Wordpress (or you can install Wordpress yourself) and the required theme. Next, I'll go in and install all required plugins before making on-page SEO adjustments to things including meta data and images. Once that's complete I will begin adding each of your desired products into the system while writing completely unique product descriptions of at least 75 words for each. Want more than 10 items added into your store? No problem - that can be discussed for an additional fee! Once complete I'll update you to begin promoting the website or making other adjustments yourself (if you have the knowledge). Just contact me if you have any additional questions!

I will try to make the entire process of creating an optimized Amazon affiliate website with completely unique content simple! Provide me with the required information and we'll get your website setup and online right away.

Example Website
    http://www.funnyhockeyapparel.com

Requirements
    Domain & Hosting
    Wordpress (Or cPanel) Login
    Amazon Affiliate Account
    Your Desired Niche
    Your Desired Categories

Price: $100 (5 Day Setup) or $150 (2 Day Setup)

FPForum, Dec 4, 2018 IP