1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Turning Email Addresses Into Physical Addresses

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by martyhoward, Mar 13, 2017.

Hey Guys,

I heard from someone a while back that we can get a physical address from an email address. My company does real good re-targeting people online, but I want to re-target them in their mailbox too.

Does anyone know where I can send my database of emails to convert them into physical addresses?

martyhoward, Mar 13, 2017 IP
  2. DynaDotRep

DynaDotRep Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Unless the email address is a business address and listed online (with their office location), I do not see how this would be possible. But I've been wrong before. I would be interested to see if such a thing exists.

DynaDotRep, Mar 14, 2017 IP
  3. eMonetize

eMonetize Member

Best Answers:
    There are reverse email appending services. Google it.

I have never used before, but it just a matter if they have the data or not and can append it.

My concern would be with the accuracy. If you already have the data for any of the emails you already have, you could use them for a test and check.

You could send a mailing and offer something for free or +S&H that has to be shipped. Then you know you're getting the correct info.

eMonetize, Mar 14, 2017 IP