1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Turn Your Spam Into Profit - 5-10 Minutes To Set-UP

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by web_master, Jun 22, 2007.

1. quite

quite Peon

Best Answers:
    surely if someone spams you, and you reply, they know your email is active, and continue to spam you?

or as someone has said, you will annoy them with those emails, they are knowledgable inthe internet (being able to bypass spam filters) andif you give them your website address they could pay you back by hackinh into it.

quite, Jun 23, 2007 IP
  2. YourSiteKindaBlows

YourSiteKindaBlows Peon

Best Answers:
    It is usually easy to bypass spam filters with a single word.

That word is "Suspect"

Put this word in the title of your emails and they usually bypass spam filters.

YourSiteKindaBlows, Jun 23, 2007 IP
  3. TxDon

TxDon Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, this tactic is really old school and I doubt seriously if it would work today. We used to use this trick back in the mid 90's when a lot of spam emails were sent out by a person cutting & pasting emails and email addresses. It worked "okay" back then. Now days, email spam is sent out more by automation with fake email accounts. I doubt anyone would even see your reply.

TxDon

TxDon, Jun 23, 2007 IP
  4. NadaWriter

NadaWriter Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree. I have had several of my urls used for return addresses of spammers and I get the complaints of angree spam recipients. Most spammers don't use their own return address otherwise they could easily be turned in.

NadaWriter, Jun 23, 2007 IP
  5. Slincon

Slincon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    mmm they're not going to come after you because even if it is copyrighted, they're freaking spamming - which is even more illegal.

It's like a robber robbing your house and then suing you because you didn't have anything good to steal.

Slincon, Jun 30, 2007 IP
  6. Couponclipper

Couponclipper Peon

Best Answers:
    Banned? why does Yoursitekindablows say Banned?? Hummmm do not like spam wont do spam, and if your personal e-mails end up in some one else spam box its because there setting are to high- even microsoft news letter went to my spam box and I signed up for it. but I would never reply to a personal letter with my url in it !I would sent an e-mail out clearly====ADVERTISEMENT====

Couponclipper, Jun 30, 2007 IP
  7. Couponclipper

Couponclipper Peon

Best Answers:
    :eek::eek:
    I dont think I will follow any of this advice at all!

Couponclipper, Jun 30, 2007 IP
  8. coderlinks

coderlinks Peon

Best Answers:
    Well,
    How about spamming the fish out those Nigeria type scammers?? I keep getting one everyday. ..

' We are ready to transfer $1000000 ... (some more zeros) to you. Blah blah, because some rich ass guy died and we would like to get the money outside before the other greedy ******** get it'

LOL :D

~
    Thomas

coderlinks, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  9. Lazaru5

Lazaru5 Peon

Best Answers:
    i know someone that actually replied to one of those emails, they had quite a dialogue before my friend told the spammer that he was from Interpol, that he had passed his details on to the spammers local law enforcement agencies, and to expect a knock on the door.

i dont think he recieved another email :p

Lazaru5, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  10. joshuainspiringwebcopy

joshuainspiringwebcopy Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm glad to see someone asking this question, it's intriguing and visionary.

I have three ways to turn spam into profits, one of which is presently active, and one which is close to my heart. It is not any of the ways mentioned here.

I was going to tell the world, but then I decided to wait and first ask people to ask their own intuitive brain to provide an answer. It's my belief that anyone can come up with a way to answer this question, and a way that's in integrity and practical.

So, if anyone has a new way of doing this not mentioned on here, then please post. After two weeks I will release my answers; perhaps I'll post it here then as well. Thanks.

Joshua

joshuainspiringwebcopy, Dec 8, 2008 IP
  11. Ameena

Ameena Active Member

Best Answers:
    well opened a forums some 5 months ago since I cant able to maintain it for long, I left it as such and I opened that forums a week back I was shocked to see that I got 1200 members registered already and its full of spam.. not only that I get about 400 to 500 uniques a day.. lol.. it was funny but spams helps me to get traffic on my forums really hehe..

Ameena, Dec 8, 2008 IP