1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Turkey kills Kurdish girl, wounds family

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Darpie, Jun 21, 2010.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5h9VhSca_oZldvbO-XktR7l7Sa_PgD9GET0I01

Darpie, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  2. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Should we all be standing in solidarity with the brutally oppressed Turkish people? God meant Kurdistan for the Kurds after all. What terrorist actions will the Turkish government think of next!

Obamanation, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  3. Truth777

Truth777 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't understand why the good Turks are doing such things as killing unarmed girls and bombing defenseless villages? Why they keep killing their kirdish "brothers and sisters"?
    Hard to get rid off the otoman thinking I guess.

Truth777, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  4. CLDPFY

CLDPFY Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe that we need an official investigation into exactly what happened here. Plus, we need the UN to condemn those blood thirsty evil Turks for murdering civilians without cause.

CLDPFY, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  5. Truth777

Truth777 Peon

Best Answers:
    Muslim blood has been spilled and the world says nothing, where is the UN???

Truth777, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  6. kittyluver

kittyluver Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Oops!!! This is highly ridiculous. What is going in this world?

kittyluver, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  7. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is all because of the Israeli occupation
    p.s. Turkey killed over 130 Kurds last week. Journalists criticizing the government are losing their jobs. Maybe the EU should have accepted Turkey ... this way we wouldn't have seen it slowly turning to another barbaric Muslim country. Would have been nice to have a single non-barbaric Muslim country.... but maybe I'm asking for too much.

ChaosTrivia, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  8. LeoSeo

LeoSeo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Turkey killed armed militants/terrorists or whatever one calls it, by terrorist I mean people coming into Turkish territory carrying RPG-7's and firearms, not people with sticks and kitchen knives. It is not such a big surprise the attacks increased after the flotilla incident as what the PKK carries out is and has always been a proxy war. The terrorists trespassing the Turkey-Iraq border, attacks on Turkish military points as well as civilian targets on Turkish soil. Turkey responds with fire and pursues those who run back to N.Iraq with heli's. For this particular news I don't know whether that Kurdish official is blaming a civilian casualty on Turkey since there is no other report than that, but even if true in such a huge conflict it is "the first reported civilian death from shelling that began last week". Presenting this news with "Turkey kills Kurdish girl, wounds family" title only shows hatred and bias towards Turkey.

We will win over those who benefit from the chaos in this region, whether through armed conflict, or through soft power. Watch and witness.

LeoSeo, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  9. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    How can you justify the murdeous killing of civilians? Obviously you've never heard of Kurdistan, even though you are illegally occupying it! Stop the terroristic activities and give these people back their land! I think the world should refuse to recognize the illegitimate and Illegal state of Turkey until Kurdistan is restored to its former glory!

10. LeoSeo

LeoSeo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ehehe OK you are out of booze again

LeoSeo, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  11. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    I know it sounds crazy, but Palestinians use that line of reasoning on Muslims worldwide, and it works on quite a few of them!

12. fastreplies

fastreplies Banned

Best Answers:
    On one hand we have guy with empty bar
    on another we have guy with empty head

I'm sure tomorrow one of them will buy and fill up his bar with booze
    but.... I'm not sure about what that guy without brains will do....

:rolleyes:

fastreplies

fastreplies, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  13. LeoSeo

LeoSeo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why the childish manners now?

LeoSeo, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  14. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    How can you refer to the brutal murder of over a hundred human beings as merely "childish"?

Will.Spencer, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  15. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    first of all the people that support palestanians are not only muslem and the palestanians themselves are not all muslem.
    second, there are a lot of people in the world see the solution to palestanian/israeli conflict a one state solution, and not in an independent palestanian state. i am sure becoming citizens of israel with equal rights under the law, would be acceptable to great majority of palestanians. if turks do not offer this to kurds at a minimum, then let me know and i will be one to speak out against that.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2010
    pizzaman, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  16. mi25

mi25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Kurdish people have the same rights as anyone else in Turkey. Everyone seems to be confusing the general Kurdish population in Turkey with the PKK which is considered a terrorist organization by the west. There are millions of Kurds in Turkey but only a few thousand of Kurdish terrorists.

mi25, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  17. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    The state of Israel already has Arab and Muslim citizens.

Israel expanding to take over the West Bank and the Gaza Strip wouldn't bring peace -- it would just bring the warring parties closer together. It would remove the defensive shield which is currently keeping Jewish children alive. I hope you are not so bloodthirsty as to wish for children to be unprotected.

It would be much better if Egypt annexed the Gaza Strip. If the Muslims really believed the words they spew about Islamic brotherhood, they would have done this long ago.

Will.Spencer, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  18. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    this is one of those plans. one with huge unintended consequences. people would say, but at that time blah blah.
    now let me tell you what will be the end of that. there would be no stopping from hamas getting weapons anymore. egypt will not be able to isolate them. the govt of egypt will fall to radical muslems and it will turn to next afganestan. arms will be all over the place. radicals will be on israeli border and with no way to stop it short of another war. and that is the best case scenario. you can really have iranian ports.
    while at it maybe you can turn jordan to palestanians too. another nasrallah to the south and one to the east.
    on the positive side israel right wing can have some new apartments here and there.

pizzaman, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  19. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    You are correct. I stand corrected. Its not just Muslims who buy into this bullshit, but they make up the lions share in this case.

Perhaps Haiti and the Dominican republic should become one state! After all, they share the same island. Haiti should start launching missile attacks and terrorist attacks into the Dominican Republic, so that people like you would recommend dissolving their state sovereignty and merging two entirely different cultures of people. Mind you, its not really a fair example, because I don't believe the people of Haiti truly hate the people of Domincan Republic in the same way the Palestinians hate Israel.

Hell, why don't we just merge the US and Mexico. England and France? Spain and Morrocco! We don't need a two state solution. There are already two states, and have been for more than half a century.

Kurds live in an apartheid state. They are treated as second class citizens.

http://www.mit.edu/~thistle/v12/2/kurds.html

I'm waiting to hear you speak out.

Obamanation, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  20. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    Of course not all what the turkish army do is justified.

There were some transgressions which need to be condemned and its people must be judged.

There is no right for any army to kill civilans, and there must be investigation that lead criminals of US, Israel, Turkey and whatever, to what Saddam was leaded to.

As all people know that the turkish army is leaded by secular racists who have leaded many military coup against previous Turkish governments just because they were Islamists who believe in Justice for all people.

It was the previous governments, which had strong relatioship with the jewish state, that commited such crimes.

All Kurds know that the current Turkish government is about justice and development, but the military leaders in Turkey are the main opponents to such government (which represent the majority of Turks any way) and its efforts to return to wronged people their rights.

They are now using this PKK attack as a chance to accuse the current Turkish government and portray them as traitors for Turkey just because they gave the Kurds more rights than these racists wanted.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2010
    Polite teen, Jun 22, 2010 IP