1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Turbobit.net file hosting service official thread

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Translators4u, May 1, 2010.

[​IMG]

Hello dear members of the forum.

I am representing a leading filehosting service Turbobit.net, which carries out its activity for over than a year. At the moment we have more than 10 000 successful partners. In this topic I would like to share with you information, which I am sure will be beneficial to all of you.

By uploading your files and sharing them you will earn money and we're paying more than other leaders of this market.

We pay up to 20% for users buying Turbo access and downloading files, which also depends on the partner's status. The gold partner status is given on an individual basis to our most successful partners, see number of these partners above.
    [​IMG]
    Now about payment for downloads, i.e. 1000 downloads
    We consider every unique download irrelevant of this file being downloaded fully.

Countries from which downloads are taken into account:
    United States, Canada, Australia, Belgium, Britain, Germany, Holland, Italy, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, France, Switzerland, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Bulgaria, Greece, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Turkey, Czech Republic, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Russia, Ukraine, Kuwait, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Japan, and Singapore (more to come :)).

Countries from which sold Turbo access is taken into account:
    any country of the world

Apart from this, we have other money earning solutions for you!
    And last but not the least, we pay our webmasters using 2 payment systems: PayPal and Webmoney. Soon we will introduce ePassporte.

So don't waste your time and register at our website following this link: Turbobit.net Partner Registration

Translators4u, May 1, 2010 IP
  2. xcollection

xcollection Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is it a new pay per download site? Any one get payment from it?

Last edited: May 2, 2010
    xcollection, May 2, 2010 IP
  3. Translators4u

Translators4u Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Turbobit.net is working for more than 1 year and our partners are getting paid every week. Minimum payout is 10USD.
    As I said above payments can be made via PayPal or WebMoney.

Translators4u, May 2, 2010 IP
  4. Hearthrobz

Hearthrobz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I vouch for turbobit. one of the top notch pay per download site. I got paid several times to webmoney. Very good site and recommended to join.

Hearthrobz, May 3, 2010 IP
  5. xcollection

xcollection Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for your comment..

The country list for count download is too short..

one more question. is it support resume downloading for the free user?

xcollection, May 3, 2010 IP
  6. Translators4u

Translators4u Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We are constantly adding new countries to our list.
    As for resume downloading, unfortunately it is not supported for free users, only users with Turbo access can resume download files from our servers.

Translators4u, May 3, 2010 IP
  7. wuhugm

wuhugm Peon

Best Answers:
    No tier and no ranking is good :D

wuhugm, May 4, 2010 IP
  8. DJboutit2

DJboutit2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    TB sucks I get 45k to 55k a sec download as a free user that just sucks free users should get like 150k a sec

Last edited: May 4, 2010
    DJboutit2, May 4, 2010 IP
  9. flex|master

flex|master Peon

Best Answers:
    Why are you talking like this?
    Suks it's when you have ranking like as on hotfile, on sharingmatrix or so-called "ratio" on letitbit.net.
    You know all this is more worse than 55kb/sec of download speed as a free user! :)
    Besides, any experienced monymaker should understand that the smaller the download speed, the better it will buy the Turbo Access with his files ;)
    But from a user perspective, I agree that the download speed as a free user must be a little higher than it is now!

p.s. turbobit.net is no sucks and later I'll show you one of my payout screenshots ;)

flex|master, May 5, 2010 IP
  10. wuhugm

wuhugm Peon

Best Answers:
    Some people just want to share their files, and desire not of huge profit, people like djboutit2 must be those who cares for their downloader, they just want a lil bit of profit as a compensation for sharing their files

But still they want to earn a bit, so, megaupload or mediafire is no good, since money rewards system is practically none, so they are on a journey to find the best filehost for uploaders and downloaders, just as I am

Affiliate programs tend to only mention the good things for uploaders, but neglect downloaders, like that file-rack, it is very hard to download from there, that site really sucks

wuhugm, May 5, 2010 IP
  11. flex|master

flex|master Peon

Best Answers:
    Well as I understand you, the main problem is only in free downloading speed on turbobit.net?
    Maybe there are some other problems?

flex|master, May 5, 2010 IP
  12. wuhugm

wuhugm Peon

Best Answers:
    well I don't know.... some sites give slow download speed during busy time, and the speed varies from person to person

I can get speed as slow as 100 KBps sometimes, but popular filehost like megaupload is always fast

but sites like file-rack or uploading, 90% of it's users are complaining about slow dl speed

if it's slow, no free user would use it, and u might not realize that there are a lot of people who don't want to spend even a single cent for this kinda stuff....

wuhugm, May 5, 2010 IP
  13. rogersp

rogersp Peon

Best Answers:
    The speed of Turbobit is very low, so sometimes I use it as a second option, normally with Hotfile.
    We must care about downloaders too, speacilly when you work with foruns, if you not give a good material and a good filehost to get it, you just dont get downloads and the worse:a bad reputation.

Give low speed to force people to buy premium accounts? I dont think this work. Hotfile and Megaupload offer a good speed for free users and they are the most famous hostfiles.

rogersp, May 5, 2010 IP
  14. Hearthrobz

Best Answers:
    if you know the right place and have the right audience, tb will work for you :)

Hearthrobz, May 5, 2010 IP
  15. boyizsleep

boyizsleep Peon

Best Answers:
    pay for download for only in country list ?

boyizsleep, May 5, 2010 IP
  16. Translators4u

Translators4u Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well if your country is not in the list let us know, we have to see how much traffic is generated from your country and if it meets our requirements we might include it into our list.

Now, dear webmasters since we want turbobit.net to become one of the leading file hosting services we would like to know your opinion about turbobit. If you have anything to suggest please do so, your ideas will help us to grow. We're open for any criticism and ready to solve any problems that might occur in the course of using turbobit.net.

Translators4u, May 6, 2010 IP
  17. flex|master

flex|master Peon

Best Answers:
    Well this is a very good initiative to listen your partners! :cool:
    At first of all I want to know when will you add the paypal payouts?
    It's not very easy for me to withdraw my funds through the webmoney. So, I think in future you must use for payouts not only paypal, also there must be epassporte & alertpay.

flex|master, May 6, 2010 IP
  18. Translators4u

Translators4u Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dear flex|master,
    PayPal will be active from next week, we're also planning to make payments via Epassporte > Alertpay > Moneybookers > Egold and Yandex.money.

Translators4u, May 6, 2010 IP
  19. Hearthrobz

Best Answers:
    The first thing i'm very much attracted to turbobit is the facility to find the source of downloads. It is a very good feature and i appreciate it. :)

Hearthrobz, May 6, 2010 IP
  20. florin22e

florin22e Member

Best Answers:
    last night i have more than 60 downloads non-unique but only 6 counted as unique and paid and Current balance blocked for hours, anyone have this problem or just me?

florin22e, May 6, 2010 IP