1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

TubeLaunch TWO is here! Creator of mulitple 6 figure websites is BACK! Check it out!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Super_Vendor, Dec 23, 2013.

Hey everybody,

Forgive me because it has been a long time since I have posted. I have been working on TubeLaunch Two ever since the original went live in March. It takes me a long time to make my websites because I do all of the work myself. (graphics, website, coding, salescopy, video, script) With that being said this will probably be my last product that I do not out source any of the work.

Some of you may remember me... maybe not since I haven't posted in so long. I am the creator of TubeLaunch.com. Which currently has a thread here and did very well pulling about $400k worth of sales since March. I also am the creator of eCashOpinions.com which did over $500k in sales in about a year and a half.

Well I have been working on TubeLaunch Two for a while and I am very proud of my creation. This is my favorite website so far:

[​IMG]

The website itself is basically the original TubeLaunch on steroids.... plus updates considering the internet changes in months so it is also more up to date. The original TL kept a very low refund rate and the goal is for TL2 to have an even lower refund rate.

We all know that since all of the 'hypey' high refund products started getting booted off there hasn't been very much power in CB in the make money online niche. Well TL2 is going to change that. You may notice that the sales video is very powerful while still abiding to CB's strict new guidelines.... I set out to create the best video I could without ridiculous screenshots (none actually) and hyped claims of making large amounts of money. It's just real and to the point and giving the viewer faith in trusting myself if they want to make money online.

Also, TL2 is selling front end at a higher price than the original. The original was $34, the new is $47. So this means more money for you guys.

The new version is LIVE right now but I am doing an "official launch" in about a month. There are going to be a lot of big names on board, and some of them are going to be contributing to some powerful upsells as well. This is also why I cannot do a "launch contest" yet. But everybody here can start promoting right now and see high conversions and low refunds... guaranteed... if anybody here has promoted any of my previous products then they can tell you the same.

So here are the current specs:
    (remember larger upsells are coming soon)

Salespage: http://tubelaunchtwo.com

Your Affiliate link:
    yourid . wealthmech . hop.clickbank.net

Commission:
    65% on front end $47 then 75% on all upsells (currently 1 upsell of $47)

Affiliate tools: http://tubelaunchtwo.com/affiliates.html (swipes will still work but you may notice still on old graphics at time of posting this... updated tools coming soon)

Also to everybody still promoting the original, your hoplinks haven't changed, they just go to the new version now. Which is also why I am posting this thread to inform you that you may want to change the graphics/details of any of your current promotions to match.

Thanks everybody and I am eager for questions/comments.

Sincerely,
    Rick

Super_Vendor, Dec 23, 2013 IP
  2. sirjorgeofculver

sirjorgeofculver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Haha, found a broken link, not exactly going to throw my support behind error filled websites.

sirjorgeofculver, Dec 24, 2013 IP
  3. seocrusher

seocrusher Active Member

Best Answers:
    In your affiliate page there are keywords for PPC, is it okay to promote on youtube ads?

seocrusher, Dec 26, 2013 IP
  4. Super_Vendor

Super_Vendor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Where is the broken link? Also one broken link doesn't make my website "error filled"

Super_Vendor, Dec 26, 2013 IP
  5. Super_Vendor

Super_Vendor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, you can, and also I will be adding an updated list of keywords soon!

Super_Vendor, Dec 26, 2013 IP
  6. Marc Batags

Marc Batags Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm Gonna have to check this out! Looks Awesome!

Marc Batags, Dec 26, 2013 IP
  7. sirjorgeofculver

sirjorgeofculver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes it does. It's by definition.

sirjorgeofculver, Dec 27, 2013 IP