1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

TSU - New Social Network That Pays Its Users To Post

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by TopWebCoder, Oct 23, 2014.

Hey guys,

I just signed up to TSU.

It's a new social network that pays its users to post.

What is TSU?

tsū (‘Sue’) is a free social media payment platform. With tsū, users can monetize all social content in an exponential way due to the nature of how established social networks work and also in perpetuity since users forever tie themselves to other users vs. tying themselves to a platform. For the first time every content creator can attach their content to their social network and benefit from royalties in perpetuity. The platform has removed from the onboarding process, allowing users to invite others which ties users to each other and makes the arithmetic work.

How does TSU work?

tsū is a social network with an embedded payment platform. tsū aggregates advertising, sponsorship and partnership dollars, all from third parties (like other social platforms do) for the benefit of its social users. Since users create almost all of the content and interactions (just as they do on other platforms), tsū shares 100% of the economicsas royalties for their content creation and network adoption. The algorithm tsū abides by is simple, which creates economics for users based on their content and size of network

How do users make money on tsū?

On tsū, users own their content and own their network, therefore they own the royalties generated from advertising, sponsorship and partnership dollars wrapped around their content. Additionally if any users came to the platform via a user’s short code or invitation, then that user will in perpetuity earn a portion of the economics of the newly invited individual and their social network on tsū.
    This only happens on tsū and mechanically cannot happen on any other incumbent platform. If a tsū user’s post is viewed, that post creates economics – at the very least an advertisement is served alongside that post which is revenue. tsū simply arranges these revenues to trickle to the users as royalties via our algorithm that rewards both relevant content and social network building. See here to see the Algorithm.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
    TopWebCoder, Oct 23, 2014 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    what do you mean?

sarahk, Oct 23, 2014 IP
  3. Boedman

Boedman Member

Best Answers:
    This link for fox news

Boedman, Nov 23, 2014 IP
  4. FokeBox

FokeBox Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is a new social media, it claims to 'only takes 10 percent of the ad revenue it generates, passing the other 90 percent back to users'... I think this is a good idea, but it is always a problem to make it transparent. One day this would be a great problem...

FokeBox, Nov 24, 2014 IP
  5. krishatnet

krishatnet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have also heard about this site. The minimum payout is very high.

krishatnet, Nov 25, 2014 IP
  6. Pastorsinlot

Pastorsinlot Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    look great seen a few others doing it too

Pastorsinlot, Dec 2, 2014 IP
  7. Kay Rae

Kay Rae Member

Best Answers:
    To be honest I tried it and I rather use Ello than Tsu. Seems like Tsu is more about spamming to make very minimal income. However, both have potential and both have different types of users.

Kay Rae, Dec 31, 2014 IP
  8. Hungryforsuccess

Hungryforsuccess Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds to good to be true I think they are after the Facebook marketers who will then bring the Facebook users to Tsu. Kay Rae mentioned about it being more about spamming which is not what people want to see while using social media to integrate they will read the odd advertisement but spam spam spam would be like watching adverts on TV all day what would the point be for the user?

Hungryforsuccess, Jan 2, 2015 IP
  9. michellex

michellex Member

Best Answers:
    I agree, sounds too good to be true and the quality would be minimal as the goal is to make a buck. I don't see this site lasting long.

michellex, Jan 7, 2015 IP
  10. usasportstraining

usasportstraining Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Its an invite-only social network that pays people for the content/views, etc. Its been mentioned in Forbes and other influential sites as the social network that everyone wants to be in.

Its basically set up like an MLM, so you want to extend your social network within it as much as possible.

Incidentally, I'm a member so I'd be happy to add whomever to my network.

usasportstraining, May 9, 2015 IP
  11. gail brisco

gail brisco Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would like to know more

gail brisco, May 9, 2015 IP
  12. mairajassy

mairajassy Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know about this social network but I would like to know more about it in details....

mairajassy, May 11, 2015 IP
  13. DarkMatrix

DarkMatrix Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice but do they pay like MLM
    i mean if someone join under me i will get paid % of their revenue right ?

DarkMatrix, May 11, 2015 IP
  14. Marie-AZ

Marie-AZ Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, but Tsu still need to attract people for social media purposes other than just for making money, I think it's moving well, but needs something more to attract more people, it's actually good compared to last year however..
    It's a shared revenue system, same system as Youtube Monetization, the only difference, is that people are using Youtube because it's popular, because they want to watch videos or for sharing things with friends and podcasting, monetization is just a plus that makes it a better place, Tsu however, is only attracting people for money making purposes, most people are only there to make money and when they don't get much or don't reach the minimum needed to withdraw earning they just leave..

Marie-AZ, Mar 26, 2016 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  15. Xand1951

Xand1951 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes i already have signup on TSU. It is new social media site which is also paying posting on it.

Xand1951, Mar 26, 2016 IP
  16. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    "New" is stretching things a bit.

sarahk, Mar 26, 2016 IP