1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Trying to log into facebook, what does Current Session Expired mean?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by ds121212, Aug 21, 2017.

Can’t Log In to FB.
    When I try to login, the resulting page says Security Check and asks for my mobile phone number with a button. When I click the button (my only option), it says Current Session Expired (it will not accept input such as phone number), Cannot Login.
    Have windows 7. Tried it from several different pcs and all browsers, and cleared cache and cookies.
    Still cannot login with that account. But I can create a new account and login to it.
    I have reset password and recovered account, no help.
    FB emailed me several messages (to a temp phony account) with the Log In To Facebook button, this does not help.
    Accounted created 8-14-2017.
    Problem started 8-17-2017, and persists today, 8-21-2017.
    I logged off and on the account successfully several times from various computers.
    I have never been banned from FB before nor ever posted anything controversial. I created this account solely to have an internet presence for a new aerospace company.
    I am a new FB user. Did I do too many likes too quickly? Not enough likes?

Doug

ds121212, Aug 21, 2017 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    First up, you don't need new accounts for your customers so you can abandon that account
    Use your main account, create the Page for the customer and give yourself and atleast one other person admin rights

sarahk, Aug 21, 2017 IP
  3. Fokhrulislam

Fokhrulislam Peon

Best Answers:
    Since I updated, I keep getting a Session Expired notice, then my page closes. Sometimes it happens when I am in the midst of typing a message. I tried r... ... Logging In. Since I updated, I keep getting a Session Expired notice,

Fokhrulislam, Aug 28, 2017 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    What got updated?

sarahk, Aug 28, 2017 IP